Four.

Lone wolves don't fare well (stay with me)
The words were so authoritative sending chills down Jeonghans spine. The downcast look of the alpha made him want to cower but he couldn't - not now. He didn't know how to answer the alpha but he also didn't want to not answer. He couldn't not answer - it would be going against every fibre in his body. An alpha was commanding him to speak and he had to.
 
"Jeonghan," his voice was small, timid. Jeonghan was more afraid to state his name than he was to question the alpha like before. Something in the way the alpha frowned at his name made Jeonghan want to throw up, the nerves curdling in his stomach and threatening to bring up well nothing - he hadn't eaten in a week.
 
"Well, Jeonghan, what are you doing in my territory?" the voice was low, almost a threat warning Jeonghan to choose his answer carefully. Jeonghan lowered his head, hoping to escape the alphas condescending gaze but instead he could still feel the alphas eyes burning holes into his head.
 
"I'm just passing through," Jeonghan realised the utter ignorance of his statement only after the words had left his mouth. Wolves couldn't simply pass through each others territories. The alpha let out a huff of annoyance and Jeonghans head snapped back up to stare at the alpha, who was taking a step forward and running a hand through his raven black hair.
 
"It didn't look like you were just passing through. In fact it seemed like you were trying to hunt on my territory." The alpha spoke in a mocking tone, leaning down so he was eye level with Jeonghan. With the close proximity Jeonghan could smell mint, it overpowered his senses and clouded his thoughts. He could feel the alphas breath on him as he spoke and Jeonghan almost flinched when their noses almost touched. "You wouldn't be lying to an alpha now would you Jeonghan?" As the alpha spoke he emphasised every syllable, slow and deliberate, taunting Jeonghan. Especially when he said Jeonghans name with a low growl from the back of his throat. It almost had Jeonghan keeling over and whining but he held back with all his willpower. He took a deep breath in, a mistake because he only inhaled more of the alphas scent.
 
"I-I was hungry. I haven't eaten in a week and instinct took over when I saw that stag. I never meant to get this far into your territory. I've been trying to skirt between territory borders. I'm sorry Alpha," Jeonghan found himself talking really fast and apologising? He wasn't planning to apologise but the alpha had somehow gotten it out of him. At Jeonghans apology the alpha stood straight again and nodded, seemingly satisfied with the omegas words. Was that what he had wanted all along? An act of submission by apologising or for Jeonghan to call him Alpha which in itself is an act of submission but also an admission of ownership? Jeonghan looked up at the alpha confused and the alpha looked back, something softening in his stance.
 
"Apology accepted. Now why don't you tell me why you haven't eaten in a week?" the alpha asked as he sat down on a boulder near a gardenia bush, plucking a flower from the delicate bush.
 
"Uh, I left my pack so I've been traveling alone and any proper meal usually runs off further into territory before I can grab it," The alpha hummed in response, gently the petals of the gardenia.
 
"And those scars on your arms?" The alpha didn't look at Jeonghan as he asked but Jeonghan tried to cover up his arms, feeling subconscious of the hideous scars he had acquired over the years. Jeonghan grimaced remembering how he had gotten a few of them.
 
"They're just...battle scars from my previous pack," Jeonghan was staring at them, tears b his eyes at the memories, but if he had looked up he would have seen the alpha frown.
 
"Battle scars? Doesn't sound convincing. You don't look like someone who would fight for their position in the pack," The alpha mused as he turned to look at Jeonghan rubbing the scars on his arms as if that would get rid of them.
 
"They aren't exactly battle scars. Maybe more like abuse scars I guess," he replied sheepishly but jumped when he heard the alpha released a deep gutteral growl from his throat. Jeonghan panicked - had he said something wrong? Jeonghan looked at the alpha who was glaring at the ground, the gardenia still held delicately in his hand.
 
"Why would anyone abuse such a beautiful, helpless omega?" The alpha mumbled to himself and if Jeonghan didn't have the hearing of a wolf he wouldn't have heard it. He looked down, shy, no one had ever called him beautiful. He could feel his cheeks heat up and already imagined the red tint of his cheeks. For a while the two wolves sat in silence or rather the alpha sat in silence and Jeonghan didn't know whether it was okay to say anything. However noticing the sky change from blue to orange Jeonghan realised that if he wanted to get a move out of the alphas territory before it got dark he would have to speak up.
 
"Uhm, well...I'm just going to leave your territory now then. I'm sorry I came into your territory again Alpha," Jeonghan slowly stood up and turned to leave but was stopped.
 
"Who said you could leave?" there was a hint of a threat in the alphas voice and Jeonghan turned slowly.
 
"Well I assumed you didn't want me in your territory so I thought I should leave. Before it gets dark," Jeonghan looked down as he spoke and tried to make himself as small as he could.
 
"Did I explicitly say I want you to leave?" Jeonghan shook his head hesitantly. "Did I even tell you that you can leave?" Another shake of his head. "Then you stay. Lone wolves don't fare well, an omega like you especially would not last another week. So stay. That's a command." Jeonghan couldn't protest because he was an omega and an alpha - his new alpha - was ordering him to stay. Jeonghan feared joining this pack, knowing the treatment omegas usually got yet when the alpha slid the gardenia behind his ear and his fingers softly grazed the side of his face Jeonghan had a feeling things would be different.

Sorry this is such a mess like I really didn't mean for it to turn out this messy. My mind has been a mess lately with school and stress and writing just relieves that stress.

ALSO SEVENTEENS COMEBACK WAS AMAZING. I WAS SHOOK AND LITERALLY CRYING. THANKS IS SUCH A GOOD SONG (STREAM IT GUYS) AND THE OTHER SONGS ARE ALSO SO GOOD. I CANT PICK A FAVOURITE BUT LIKE THE JIHAN DUET WAS AMAZING. ALSO RUN TO YOU SOUNDS LIKE THE MOST AMAZING ANIME OST EVER. THINKING ABOUT YOU WAS ALSO EQUALLY AMAZING. SEVENTEEN HAVE STOLEN MY HEART ONCE AGAIN NOT THAT I EVER GOT MY HEART BACK AFTER I HEARD MANSAE BUT OH WELL. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND IM SO PROUD OF THEM. <333333