Three.

Lone wolves don't fare well (stay with me)
There was nothing strange about staring a wolf in the eyes. In fact, wolves used their eyes to communicate since they were social animals that lived in packs. Communication was key - something Jeonghan's natal pack had never understood and so when Jeonghan looked into the eyes of the alpha he automatically felt like recoiling. They were so human-like, something Jeonghan didn't expect, but also so commanding and powerful. Just looking into those eyes made Jeonghan want to whine in submission, something that frightened and weirdly excited him. Every fiber in his body was screaming at him, telling him that this was an alpha that wasn't to be messed with yet there was a nagging thought in the back of his head that wanted the alpha. Jeonghan didn't want to look away, afraid it would anger the alpha who had initiated the eye contact, and Jeonghan was relieved when the alpha looked away, backing away from Jeonghan.
 
The alpha moved back far enough so that Jeonghan could stand but still close enough to grab him by the jugular. Cautiously Jeonghan moved from his position on the ground to that all too familiar stance - tail tucked in, shoulders hunched and head lowered. A sign of submission to the alpha. Peaking from the edge of his vision Jeonghan saw the alpha hold his head higher proudly, almost seeming to nod. Jeonghan's act of submission didn't, however, ease the alpha from his defensive stance. When Jeonghan tried to step forward, a stupid action in itself but his human consciousness was telling him to, the alpha nipped at him and Jeonghan immediately yapped rolling over and baring his stomach once more. Jeonghan was playing a dangerous game with the alpha, testing the boundaries, but there was something about the way the alpha carried himself that pushed Jeonghan to keep doing so. Every push of the boundary resulted in a warning nip from the alpha and a whine from Jeonghan, constantly forced into a submissive position with the alpha leering over him.
 
Jeonghan attempted to step closer, to sniff the alpha and the alpha let him. He took small steps, ready to roll over like the good omega he was but the alpha never reprimanded him, and Jeonghan got closer enough to sniff the alpha. Each wolf had a different scent. The alpha was musky - pine cones, wet leaves, morning dew, a hint of lavender and weirdly mint. Why would a wolf smell like mint? Jeonghan took a step closer and brushed his shoulder against the alpha, hoping to have some of the wolfs pheromones rub off of him and be released into the air, however the alpha snarled, turning and snapping at Jeonghans midriff. Jeonghan managed to jump out of the way in time but before he could even show a sign of submission he was tackled to the ground, the large alpha had his paws on Jeonghans chest seemingly holding him down. This shocked Jeonghan - this wasn't normal wolf behaviour. This was behaviour he had experienced in his natal pack. Was it possible that Jeonghan had stumbled upon a human-wolf hybrid?
 
Jeonghan would have to take the risk and assume he had stumbled upon a human-wolf hybrid because if he hadn't then what he was going to do would most likely result in his death. Jeonghan changed back to his human form while the alpha was still on top him. It was an absurd idea but Jeonghan was well known for his stupid ideas at this point. The change was quick and smooth, Jeonghan was a human now with a large alpha wolf pressing down on his chest. While this wasn't the most comfortable situation it seemed necessary and Jeonghan was thankful he took the risk because he saw a startled look flash in the alphas eyes. The alpha must be a human-wolf hybrid because the alpha took his paws off of Jeonghan, relieving the pressure that the alphas weight had caused, and was staring at Jeonghan. Plus the fact that his trachea wasn't ripped out of his neck was also a good sign that the alpha must be a human-wolf hybrid.
 
There wasn't a lot Jeonghan wanted to particularly say to the alpha. Communication was never his strong point due to the way he was treated in his natal pack. He was actually unsure of if he could say anything. This was an alpha and after all he had been taught to never talk out of turn when there was an alpha in his presence. The alpha just stared at him, eyes calculating. Jeonghan could tell the alpha wasn't unsure or confused on what to do, no, instead the alpha was waiting for the best chance to make whatever move he had planned. Looking at the alpha in his human form allowed Jeonghan to make more observations than he had done when he was a wolf. The alpha was strikingly beautiful with raven black fur devoid of any markings, broad shoulders, huge paws and dark eyes outlined with black eyelids that made his eyes stand out more. The alpha always had his tail and head high which covered him in a confident, possessive aura that Jeonghan felt oddly drawn to. The alphas piercing gaze made Jeonghan squirm a little and the silence that surrounded them ate at him.
 
"Are...are you like me too?" Jeonghan hesistated asking the question, scared of the way the alpha would react at an omega talking to him. The alpha snorted, seemingly amused at Jeonghan's question but didn't answer. Well that was helpful - Jeonghan didn't dare think that aloud. "You must be like me. Or else you would have killed me," he spoke slowly, watching the alphas every move trying not to offend him in any way. At Jeonghans words the alpha stepped forward as if challenging Jeonghan on his statement and Jeonghan flinched. But the alpha didn't do anything to harm him instead Jeonghan watched at the black wolf transformed into someone. A male, seemingly around his age with black hair and those dark eyes that seemed as if they had eyeliner on them. The alpha looked down at Jeonghan in his human form and Jeonghan felt something stir in his stomach as those eyes seemed to pierce into him. The alpha narrowed his eyes and a frown settled upon his lips.
 
"Who are you and just what are you doing in my territory?"

Right, I'm unsure of how this turned out. It could just seem like word vomit tbh and none of it could make sense but I hope it doesn't seem like word vomit and makes sense. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!