Five.

Lone wolves don't fare well (stay with me)
The walk to the pack house wasn't long and Jeonghan didn't realise how far into the territory he had gone until he realised how close he was to the pack house. On the walk there Jeonghan had talked some more with the alpha, more like the alpha had talked and Jeonghan had obediently listened. However the alpha didn't like Jeonghans timid behaviour and coaxed him into conversation.
 
"So your old pack, where was their territory?" the alpha, Joshua as Jeonghan had learned, asked.
 
"On the outskirts of the forest, near some farms." No matter what the question Jeonghan found himself answering with ease. He wasn't sure why but he guessed it had something to do with trying to impress his new alpha. Those words felt odd. His new alpha. A new alpha. Jeonghan never thought he'd be under the rule of another alpha after he so desperately worked to leave his old alpha. Joshua had nodded at Jeonghans answer, in deep thought.
 
"And how big is the pack? How old are the alpha male and female?" Jeonghan wondered why Joshua was asking all these weird questions, it was as if he were trying to figure out if the pack would be an enemy or not.
 
"Average I guess. An alpha male and female. My one brother is the beta. My two other brothers are the mid-ranking wolves. And besides me there were two other omegas that my pack took in. My mother and father are the alphas. They're old and I'm sure my brother will soon challenge my father for the position of alpha."
 
"Don't say 'besides me' you aren't a part of that pack anymore!" Joshua snapped before taking a deep breath, calming himself down when he saw Jeonghan flinch. "They don't seem like a threat. My pack is bigger and, if what you say about your brother taking over soon is true, more experienced as well," It seemed as if it was already decided that they were an enemy and it was just the decision of whether they were a threat or not that had Joshua thinking so much. Joshua's words had him curious. Bigger and more experienced?
 
"How big is your pack?" Jeonghans curiosity got the better of him.
 
"12, now 13, excluding me." Joshua was nonchalant with his response as if it were just normal, well for him it was, but Jeonghan was shocked at the number.
 
"12, er, I mean 13 wolves?? How did you even end up with so many wolves? How do you handle that? And you're the leader of a pack at such a young age?" Joshua chuckled at Jeonghans words.
 
"Well I ended up with 12, including you, by just adopting them into my pack. It isn't hard to handle everyone when you don't always have to command them, my pack know what they're supposed to do and they barely step out of line. I was supposed to take my natal pack from my father but I ended up leaving my pack much like you and created my own pack. I started off by fighting an alpha for this territory and his small pack," As Joshua spoke Jeonghan stared at him in amazement. If Jeonghan hadn't been an omega then he would have hoped to have a similar story to Joshua's.
 
"How is the pack split?" Jeonghan wondered how every wolf fitted into the pack.
 
"There's my beta; Seungcheol. Then you have the mid-ranking wolves; Mingyu, Junhui, Soonyoung, Seokmin, Chan and Hansol. Then the omegas; Seungkwan, Minghao, Jihoon, Wonwoo and you. And at the very top me and my alpha female, Jieun." Jeonghan almost froze at the last sentence but urged himself to carry on following the alpha. Jeonghan didn't know why he was so irked by the fact that there was an alpha female - Joshua had already made it clear that this pack was different to his previous pack. He had lived in a pack with only one female and with no other females around to dominate the alpha female took to dominating the wolves that were there, namely Jeonghan who as always was the easiest target. Maybe Jeonghan feared a repeat or maybe it was something else - Jeonghan didn't really understand the feelings he was having.
 
"There's an alpha female?" Jeonghan couldn't stop the words from coming out of his mouth, unconsciously rubbing the scars on his arms again. Joshua stopped walking and looked at him.
 
"Yeah," he looked down to Jeonghans hands that were still rubbing the scars. "Don't worry. She's friendly. I wouldn't be with her if she wasn't." Joshua took Jeonghans hand as he led them out of the forestry and into a clearing. There was a huge house just sitting there in the middle of a forest. The house was beautiful to say the least. It was modern, mostly glass and timber giving an illusion that it was a part of the forest. Jeonghan could see through the windows; on the upper floor there seemed to be a library and on the ground floor a lounging area with a grand piano in the corner of the room. Jeonghan could see that the ground floor seemed to be mostly open plan and he could see some bodies moving about in the kitchen. Outside the house, on the front deck, sat two wolves. One grey with black and white marking scattered across the length of the wolfs body and the other white with grey markings on the muzzle and face leading up to the ears. When Joshua and Jeonghan stepped out of the forest their ears perked up and they immediately looked in the direction of where Joshua and Jeonghan were. Jeonghan felt intimidated by the gaze of the grey wolf and shrunk away, head low and shoulders hunched. He wanted to hide behind Joshua but hesitated when a soft, airy voice called out, "Joshua!"
 
Jeonghan turned to see a beautiful woman emerging from the house. She had long brown hair and a petite body. She was wearing a black apron that had so many stains that Jeonghan wondered what some of them were. The two wolves outside the house turned to look at the, now waving, woman and then back at Jeonghan and Joshua. Joshua looked at Jeonghan and gave a reassuring smile, "Time to meet the pack."

This is just a really ty filler. Im sorry. I would say I'll make it up to you tomorrow but I've got work to do so there won't be an update tomorrow. I'll make Thursday's update a good one. I promise.