One.

Lone wolves don't fare well (stay with me)
Jeonghan had been born one of four other pups. He had been a small pup, considerably smaller than the rest of his littermates who had towered over him most of the time. However among his brothers he had the biggest paws, weirdly disproportionate, and when he walked he tripped over his paws. He had beautiful chestnut fur with no markings at all, odd since his brothers were all grey with their own distinct markings. In this way Jeonghan had always been different even since the day he was born. In his human form he was scrawny and short, compared to his brothers. Different no matter what form he was in. Maybe this was what pushed them to force him into the omega role, maybe it was just primal instinct or maybe it was just that Jeonghan was made for the role of omega.
 
From a young age he had been overpowered by his brothers - constantly the last at everything. It didn't help that Jeonghan was a timid pup, indecisive and unsure of himself. This made it easier for his brothers to push him into the omega role. Even when Jeonghan grew up, becoming bigger than any other wolf in the pack, he couldn't escape the position and the omega role had become ingrained in him. His place as omega was solidifyed the day his brother assumed his place as beta in the pack. His brothers aggressive behaviour and eagerness to assert dominance had permantely forced Jeonghan into the omega position.
 
Jeonghan who could have stood tall and towered mightily over the other wolves was forced to have his tail tucked in, shoulders hunched and head lowered - moving with caution and uncertainty. He became the brunt of all the frustrations the other wolves had - in his wolf form or his human form - used as a scapegoat for everything. The other wolves in the pack never passed the chance to assert their dominance over him, especially the mid ranking wolves who were constantly trying to prove they weren't omega material. He was always the last to eat when the pack fed as wolves and when it was his turn all he ever had was measely scraps and bones to gnaw on - Jeonghan had definitely lost most of his size within the first month of being omega. Jeonghan had, more than once, tried to eat out of turn and had learned that an angry alpha was not to be messed with. Jeonghan was bitten at and growled at even when he tried to keep a low profile - receiving worse treatment than the other omegas in the pack. His once silky fur had bald patches, that never got a chance to grow back with the constant harassment, and he was covered with scars that showed on his arms when he was in human form. Unlike the other omega's of the pack who still took chances playing with the dominant wolves, Jeonghan retreated away from the pack.
 
He began to despise his ability to switch between a wolf form and a human form, often wondering if it were easier if he was just a human that presented as either alpha, omega and beta with very little of the instinctual wolf side of things. Of course if anyone in his pack was to learn of his thoughts he would be shunned, even more than he is now. The ability to switch between a wolf form and a human form was seen as something special, a superior gene given to only a few. Don't get Jeonghan wrong - he loved his wolf form, he felt free when he was in his wolf form and it just felt right, but his life as an omega wasn't easy and often forced him into his human form. Being in his human form meant that he was left alone as the rest of the pack was usually in wolf form but it also meant that when he was in wolf form he was treated worse for not being in wolf form more often.
 
Jeonghan knew he could never escape his role as an omega no matter what - he had been forced into the position and it had become so ingrained in him he didn't know how to act like an alpha or a beta. Jeonghan knew he would always be lonely as an omega in the pack he was in now. Jeonghan knew real wolf packs were not like his pack but a mixture of human consciousness and wolf instincts didn't mix that well together. Pack life had become more about social status than it was about unity and Jeonghan craved attention that he just didn't get from his pack.
 
Jeonghan had felt it building up inside of him - that burning desire that he couldn't comprehend. He felt the need to leave and find something. He didn't know what but he felt the need deep inside of him. He knew there were other things out there in the world - better things - that he could find. Something other than the life he was living now. Jeonghan knew lone wolves didn't fare well usually but he had to try. When the wolf pack were howling one night Jeonghan took his chance to slip away, in human form to resist the urge to howl, knowing the other wolves were too distracted howling. Jeonghan was unsure of where he would go but for now just leaving his pack was enough for him.

I know it's short but I promise there will be longer chapters later on.