09| Busted

One Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's nothing serious really, Sooyoung. Sorry if we didn't tell you," Taeyeon said.

They're currently inside Doctor Seo's office. Since Sooyoung heard YongHwa, they have no choice but to tell her about what happened. Part of it. Being told that it's just because of the nightmare that they brought Jessica to the hospital, relieved her for a moment. Her worries lessened thinking that they're saying the truth.

Taeyeon was thankful that Sooyoung didn't suspect anything eith their story. Having Doctor Seo tell some of Jessica's condition made her sigh in relief. Of course, Sooyoung wouldn't suspect a doctor lying.

"Are we all good now? I still have to check on my patients," Doctor Seo said to excuse herself from them.

Doctor Seo went out of the office, leaving Yoona, YongHwa, Taeyeon and Sooyoung. Yoona sighed loudly making the others turn to her.

"Sooyoung-ah," Taeyeon called the latter.

"I should get going. Please take care of her," Sooyoung said as she stood up and headed for the door.

"Don't you want to see her? She'd be glad to see you," Taeyeon said making the latter paused.

Will she?

Sooyoung sighed. She wanted to see her. But, recalling what happened back in the apartment, Jessica pushed her away. She shrugged it off.

"I have an errand to attend to. Just send my greetings to her," she said before leaving.

-

After a day of staying in the hospital, Jessica was permitted to bail out. She's currently staying at Tiffany's place.

One morning, while the TaeNy couple was busy preparing breakfast, someone came, ringing the doorbell repeatedly until Taeyeon opened it.

"What are you doing here?" she asked to that person.

"Wae? Is it wrong to a visit a friend?" the friend barged in, bringing a food platter and met Tiffany in the kitchen. Taeyeon closed the door behind her and followed her to the kitchen.

The couple was dumfounded finding that person preparing the food she brought. Mouths wide open, they watched her as she laid the plates on the dining table.

"Why are you here exactly, Sooyoung?" Tiffany finally asked. The latter had head up and smiled at them, like there's nothing but kindness in there.

"What's that smile for? Stop smiling at my girlfriend before I drag you out of here," the jealous Taeyeon warned the tall one.

Just then, the sleeping beauty was already awake. She went to the kitchen only to find the three in front of the dining table quietly staring at each other.

Why is she here?

Jessica can't help but to gaze upon the morning visitor. The latter felt a pair of eyes were watching her, she knew it was her. She looked her way but Jessica looked away. 

The couple invited her to join them at once and she complied. Sooyoung continued serving the food, after laying some to the couple, she then gave some to the sick one. Jessica had her eyes on the food being serve, she was calm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter