08| Caught

One Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where have you been? Do you know what time it is, huh?" Sooyoung asked, arms crossed in front of her chest, while staring blankly at Jessica who just came in the door of their apartment.

Jessica looked at Sooyoung with teary eyes, she lets go of the doorknob and rounded her fist, she doesn't want a fight with her. Not now that she badly needs her comfort.

"Sooyoung..." she was pleading. She walked towards the latter but the tall one stood still and with a straight face. Not giving any reactions although Jessica is already drowned in tears.

Instead of feeling sorry for her girlfriend, she was angry, she knew Jessica had done something wrong. Something she would not ever forgive. She just wants to confirm it herself.

"Where. Have. You. Been? Don't make me repeat the question again," she gulped, getting ready for Jessica's confession. But the latter didn't speak at all, she was weeping, making the tall one in tears too. She was holding it ever since Jessica cried.

"Tell me the truth Jessica Jung. Where you with that guy? Huh? Answer me!" she shouted at the latter but she was just there crying.

"I guess you were. Okay. What did you two do? Have you done it already? Someone saw you with him entering the hotel-" Sooyoung wasn't finished when Jessica lifted her head up and slapped her.

Sooyoung was shocked by the sudden action her girlfriend made. This is the first she ever received a hand from her. This is the first fight that really has gotten them to their limits.

"What? Am I wrong? Huh?" she challenged her though she's really hurt from the inside. She knew Jessics eould spill it anytime soon and she thinks she won't take it. But... She needs to know. She wants to know. Even if it hurts.

"Ara. You want to know the truth? Then yes! We did it! We had ! That's the answer you've been looking for right?! Are you happy now, huh?!" Jessica bursted out, tears continuously escaping her eyes.

Sooyoung was lost for words. Her tears dripped like a waterfall, no stopping though she wipes it again and again. Nothing hurts more than hearing those directly from her. Few seconds later, she laughed. She's laughing at herself for being so selfish. Of course Jessica would want someone who could satisfy her. And, she's not that someone.

"Leave," she said, looking away from Jessica's gaze. "Leave now. I don't like seeing trash in my house," she continued then went to the living room. They share the same room and she knows she'll be packing her things. She'd stay there until she finally leaves.

Cheeks already stained with dried tears, so tired yet tears still are dripping from her eyes. Jessica is currently packing her things from her apartment. This is the time she was actually waiting for. She knew this day would come. She already prepared herself for the pain but unfortunately, it didn't work. All the practice was useless.

The pain was just unbearable. She can take all the hurtful words from the other people but not from her lover. No. It's too much. Too much. And... She's tired. Tired of all the doubts... everything. She doesn't want this. She never did. All she wanted was to be loved. But, guess she loved the wrong person. And fate is not on their side.

She dragged her luggage, out from her room, two large suit cases were what she's pulling. Wiping her tears and desperately holding her sobs, she went through the living room. She was about to leave when that person showed up, sitting on the couch, expressionless.

"I'm leaving," Jessica said. She wasn't expecting that person to stop her from leaving, she just announced her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter