12| Kiss

One Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all fell silent after discussing the case. Minho who was sitting across the two woman, watched them as they were both communicating through their eyes. Jessica and Yuri weren't making any things clear for each other tho. Yuri was looking at her because she's worried she might breakdown, on the other hand, Jessica was obviously confuse on why Minho volunteered to help.

"However," he spoke nervously as he knew the situation is getting awkward as the moments fall. "I can't be there on the actual hearing. I also have this client and he needs me to attend to his trial," he explained.

"But, at least you could send someone who knows about this?" Yuri asked. She didn't want his help, but she surely needs it.

"I'll try to talk to my friend. He's a good lawyer too," he smiled, assuring them that it will be fine. Soon enough, he fixed his things up and was about to walk out of Yuri's office when Jessica called him. He was expecting it. He was just waiting for his noona to speak up.

"Sooyoung," Jessica couldn't finish her sentence.

"She doesn't know about this. Taeyeon noona asked me something about this case. That's when I knew about everything," he lied. It came out very convincing so Jessica sighed in relief. Yuri nooded as well, taking his explanation without any doubts. Minho bid his goodbye after that.

"Until now, you don't want her to know?" Yuri hesitated on asking but she wanted to know the answer. Not just the answer but how Jessica feels about it. 

"She doesn't need to know. I doubt if she would believe everything," Jessica replied bitterly. Yuri watched her as she stood in front of the huge window. 

I just hope you're not thinking about her again... Yuri thought.

"Ara! You want to know the truth? Then yes! We did it! We had ! That's the answer you've been looking for right?! Are you happy now, huh?!"

"Leave. Leave now. I don't like seeing trash in my house."

It keeps repeating on her mind like it was the only thing it could think of. It's 1 am and Jessica is struggling with herself on the bed. She was crying while sleeping. She's been dreaming about that night. That horrible night. The night when she lost everything.

Tears rolling down her cheeks, she woke up, crying by herself, inside a cold and dark room. She hugged her knees as she curled up on her bed, trying to suppress her sobs. Tiffany's sleeping on the other room and she doesn't want to cause any commotion, late at night.

That morning, at breakfast, the couple watched Jessica as she was literally not in herself. She looks pale and sick. She was just sitting there, poking her food. The couple watched her silently while their guest just sits there and continues eating her food.

The silence was just as awkward as seeing the two exes avoiding each other's glances. Taeyeon elbowed the tall one making her to look at her. Taeyeon gestured her to do something or atleast say something. Sooyoung glanced at the pale one, watched her as she played with her food.

"Sica," she called. Sooyoung felt a sudden pang on her heart upon mentioning her name. It's been so long since she called her that. Her name is probably the most beautiful word she ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter