07| Nightmare

One Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri followed Jessica. She was about to ride the taxi but Yuri held her arm pulled her, causing her to land in her hug. Jessica broke down in tears as she hugged the latter back. 

What they don't know, a broken heart was watching them. Sooyoung followed Yuri and saw them embracing each other in front of the building. Taeyeon was there too, watching the ex-lovers, and the present "couple" before her eyes.

"Sooyoung..." she called the latter.

"I need to go," the only thing Soo could say then walk off.

"How hard is it to say they still love each other, huh?" Taeyeon mumbled to herself as her eyes went from Sooyoung to Jessica.

-

"Where are the foods?" Hyo asked as Taeyeon entered the office.

"Sooyoung was here a while ago," she said, ignoring Hyo's question. She sat beside her girlfriend and leaned on her shoulder.

"Then, what happen? Did sh-" Taeyeon interrupted her girlfriend.

"Yes. I saw how Sooyoung controlled herself from running to Jessica as she was crying. Damn those two, I watched a live drama without pop corns," she sighed and shook her head.

The others were looking at each other. Probably thinking what excatly happen.

"Sooyoung saw Jessica crying. Then came Yuri looking for Jessica," Taeyeon cleared. But her friends are still of unsure faces.

"Mind telling the whole story?" Hyo said.

Taeyeon sighed. She then told them everything that happened back at the lobby. Saying that it's like something from a k-drama, the confrontation and the crying scenes. Taeyeon was really absorbed in telling the scene while her companions were akready worried for the three women. She noticed how her friends remained silent while she was talking and so she stopped, realizing that they've heard enough.

"Jessica can't stay in the hotel. I think we should let her in our place," Tiffany said, eyes on Taeyeon. The latter nodded in agreement.

Tiffany phoned Yuri to bring Jessica at her flat. She's not letting her friend sleep alone. Who knows what might happen.

Yuri was driving Jessica to Tiffany's place. The latter was sound asleep on the passenger seat, tired because of the long day. Yuri kept glancing at the sleeping beauty, making sure she's fine, and not feeling anything wrong.

"Sica," she tried talking to her, clearly knowing that she's already in dream land. Yuri let out a heavy sigh when she didn't get any reply. Even with no ears listening, she still continued with her speech.

"When will you be ready to love again? Can you tell me exactly? I want to love you... please let me..." she said, she kept her eyes on the road even if it were glistening in tears. She smiled and laighed at herself when she saw her reflection on the rearview mirror. Dumb Yul.

They arrived at Tiffany's apartment building. She tried waking Jessica up, carrying her so would be so much of a hassle and she can't let the valet carry her so might as well just wake her up. Jessica woke up, blinking her eyes multiple times to see Yuri clearly. She innocently went out of the car. Without noticing that she's not in her hotel, she went with Yuri to Tiffany's place.

Yuri punched in the code and went in with Jessica. Tiffany told her about the guest room and so she led the sleepy head there. Jessica was clinging to Yuri the whole time, her hands hanging on Yuri's arms.

"Jessica, you can sleep here. I'll just get some clothes from the other room so you could change," Yuri said, making Jessica sit on the edge of the bed. Jessica is wide awake now. She saw the room and knew she was in Tiff's place. She didn't protest 'cause she's tired, doing so is a waste of energy.

She stared at Yuri, and saw the latter's swollen eyes. She knew that she's been crying.

"What happened?" Jessica asked.

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter