06| Girlfriend

One Last Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late update. And thank you for the reads and subscribers! Great that you're enjoying the story. Hope you guys read it until the end!! ;)

 

 

~


Doctor Seo went with her person. Even from afar, she could see her unnies being curious about her companion. She felt nervous, but at the same, excited. This is the first time she actually had the courage to tell them about them.

"Hey, unnies..." she awkwardly smiled. The person followed her, and stayed beside her as they bow to the group of friends. The girls were literally eyeing the person from head to toe, and back. All with suspicious gazes.

"Uhm... I want you guys to meet-" Seohyun was about to introduce that someone when Hyoyeon interrupted her.

"What do you do? Job? How much do you earn? Do you have a house? Do you live alone? How much is your savings?" Hyo asked without taking her eyes off the man.

"Unnie..." Seohyun called her, probably to stop her from asking more questions. However, the guy was contemplating on answering. He wanted to but Seohyun clinged her hands on his arms that made him stopped for a moment.

Everyone's eyes darted to Seohyun's action. Shocked faces, their eyes went to their dongsaeng, with a qurstioning look.

"This is YongHwa. Uhm... My-uh... boyfriend," she said, her hands shakung of nervousness. YongHwa held her hand and smiled assuringly at her. He bowed to the girls.

"How old are you? Do you think you're ready for the responsibilities?" Yuri asked as she stared at the man, who is in shock because of the question. And so as Seohyun.

"Unnie, we're not getting married yet. He's just my boyfriend," Seohyun explained.

"Yet. You said yet. What's the difference of answering the question now from answering it til that day?" Tiffany turned to Seohyun and to YongHjust got "Answer me, now," she ordered.

"Babe, I think you're taking things too much," Taeyeon patted her girlfriend's back, making the latter turned to her.

"What's happening here you guys? Why are still outside? We need to go," Jessica came and the hotseat couple were relieved to see her. Jessica's eyes traveled to the new couple and had a straight face. The other's saw no reactions from her which made them question her too.

"He's Seohyun's boy, Sica. Aren't you gonna do something?" Hyo asked.

"I already know him. And... He's a nice man," Jessica said that earned the couple's smile.

Everyone was dumbfounded by the sudden revelation and now Jessica, acting so kind to that guy, who is their youngest's boyfriend.

They all went to the court and sat down near Jessica. Jessica was all better now than the previous court hearing. She kept on glancing at that maniac, who is too, looking at her. She has nothing but hate for him. And she's sure that she'll never forgive him. Never.

Her anger towards that man grew over the years. And it's still growing, especially when Yuri told her about his plans of changing the whole story.

"This is a frame-up. I couldn't hurt her. She knows that. I love her and I won't do anything stupid like what she's accusing me," he said, in front of Yuri. She was the one who's asking him questions now. But, from the very beginning, he couldn't look at them straight. He hang his head low as the lawyer, his former friend, interrogates him.

"And you think she's making up stories? Why would she do that? For sure, there's a reason why. If you think that you've been framed, then for what reason?" she asked, intently looking at the accused.

"I-I don't know. S-she hates m-me. That's why she's doing this," he stuttered. Due to his actions, his lawyer is not liking what's happening. He's answering the questions way off of the practiced dialogues.

"Hate and love has no say in any cases. Rationality is what's essential for justice. Tell me, why did you comit such crime?" she asked. The culprit is fidgeting on his seat. All eyes w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter