*NOT A CHAPTER*

Sheltered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! I just wanted to inform everyone that I have just published a new story and I would really appreciate it if you all gave it a read. So far, I only have one chapter (the prologue) up. 

 

I’m really excited for this story and I think you all will like it too. 

 

The description is; 

 

 

Chanyeol loathed his mother, yes. After his father died and his mother turned to drugs and ion, becoming abusive as a result, he began to despise her. Yes, he wanted to leave his mother as soon as possible but never, never in a million years would he think of harming her, much less killing her. So why is that he was the number one suspect of his mother's murder? And why was he suddenly being chased down by every police officer, making him the most wanted in Korea? 

 

 

Baekhyun had always had protective parents. If there was one thing they told him time and time again, it was to never trust a stranger. Like the obedient boy he was, Baekhyun did just that. Never did Baekhyun even talk to a stranger unless necessary. However, it wasn't so easy to obey his parents when a man knocked on his door, begging Baekhyun to help him while pointing to a wound on his arm, where he got shot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just a warning if you choose to read this story: it is angsty and will probably you up but that’s the fun of it(::

 

Also, thank y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter