Frustration

Sheltered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He pulled the other body closer, gazing down at the rosy, luscious lips. Tilting his head slightly and closing his eyes, he brought his face closer before pressing his lips on the other pair of lips gently. He the bottom lip before gently snaking his tongue inside, exploring the other’s mouth. 

 

Just as he started pulling away for air he heard a loud “Cut! And that is a wrap!” 

 

The director gave the actor a thumbs-up after the scene. Baekhyun smiled at the man, happy that he was finally finished filming and could go home and rest after a long, tiring day of shooting for his upcoming drama. He grinned at his co-star who looked much older in real than how she looked on screen. 

 

The idol went back to his dressing room, a yawn escaping him as he changed his clothes and got his makeup removed. It was currently one in the morning and he was exhausted after waking up at six am to start filming. 

 

The idol thanked the crew members, ready to go out when his bodyguard stood in front of him. 

 

“You forgot your jacket. Wear it, it’s cold,” Chanyeol said. Baekhyun felt his face heat up as he took the jacket from the towering male and put it on. He walked faster so the male wouldn’t see his embarrassing blush but of course, with his bodyguards long legs, it wasn’t hard for him to catch up. 

 

There was probably around 200 fans waiting outside for him, screaming loud despite the late time. Baekhyun felt cameras shoved in his face as usual. A smile bloomed on his face as he attempted to greet his fans, waving and posing for their cameras. 

 

He was used to the crowd so it didn’t bother him but when one girl got a bit too close, he started to panic. She was holding onto his jacket, her grip tight even as he pulled away from her. He frowned, pulling away harder only to result in her already iron-tight grip getting tighter. 

 

The idol watched as his bodyguard gently pulled the girl away. Thankfully, Chanyeol didn’t have to use too much force to pry the girl away. 

 

Chanyeol stood behind him as usual, blocking him away from any fan that tried to get too close. His bodyguard held Baekhyun close, leading him to the large  black van in the parking lot. 

________________________________________

 

Baekhyun closed his eyes in an attempt to fall asleep. He was exhausted after a night of absolutely no sleep. After getting angry at himself yet again for blushing and behaving the same way around Chanyeol as a school girl behaved around her crush, he spent all night googling how to get rid of his stupid feelings for the taller boy. 

 

Baekhyun didn’t understand. How did he go from feeling annoyance when around his bodyguard to feeling butterflies in his stomach? It was cheesy and gross and he wanted to just dig a hole and never come out but he couldn’t prevent it no matter how much he tried. 

 

In his twenty-fi years of existence, he had never had a crush quite like what he did now. Sure, when he was fourteen, he had a giant crush on a cute girl named Taeyeon. After asking her out and da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter