SinRin's Adventure ~Part 1~

Shooting Star

"Beagle! Hurry up!" Yerin shouted to someone who could be seen running in the distance. She watched in amusement as the person she called instantly sped up once she heard the angel's voice. The running girl reached Yerin rather quickly thanks to her werewolf speed. 

"I'm not a beagle! I'm a wolf! I'm deadly and-" SinB's words were cut off as Yerin squeezed both of her cheeks, prohibiting her from finishing her rant.

"Aw look at the cute puppy~" Yerin said as she switched from squeezing to poking. SinB cringed at the amount of cuteness in the older girls voice. She'd gotten used to the treatment since they'd known each other for so long.

"Aren't angels typically holy beings who help people? Why are you so annoying?" SinB glared at Yerin, who was still poking her cheek and smiling brightly. Once SinB finished speaking, Yerin playfully grabbed her chest near her heart and made a pained expression.

"How could you say something like that? I thought you loved me" Yerin ended her little drama scene with a pout. She knew that it was only a joke because that's just how they played, Yerin would treat SinB like a cute, little puppy and SinB would fire back with a savage reply, typically about how annoying she was. Both of them stared at each other for a moment before erupting into laughter.

"Hey, SinB. Let's go on an adventure" Yerin looked at the younger girl with sparkling eyes. Their 'adventures' normally ended with them being scolded by Sowon for going too far away from where they lived, which was a little campsite set up in the forest near the shore. SinB looked towards their little camp, where she could see Sowon's tall frame, most likely preparing some food for later. She looked back at Yerin and smirked.

"Let's go," And that's all it took for the werewolf and angel to start running towards their favorite place, the caves.

As you can tell I decided to make this a series of one-shots (Thank you TaiHdG for commenting and asking if I could make it a series, syah6748 for subscribing/friending me, and nrfzlnshkn_ and toncanan for subscribing) If you can't tell, I'm very happy :) I wanted to make this chapter longer but I have a lot of homework so I split it into 2 parts. Hopefully, I'll be able to do Part 2 tomorrow after school. Thank you again <3