WonHa's Midnight Stroll

Shooting Star

Two drenched figures, with a very large height difference, could be seen walking along a dark path. Sowon, thanks to her long legs, walked slightly ahead of Eunha. The pixie was dragging her feet and attempting to kick every pebble and twig she saw. Eunha had decided earlier that day that she wanted to go for a walk with Sowon because they haven't been spending a lot of time together recently. They planned on a nice stroll at night when the moon would light their path and the stars would sparkle in the sky. However, life wasn't on their side and it began pouring out of nowhere. Clouds covered the moon and the stars, reducing the limited amount of light they had. Sowon could see fine due to her vampire vision but Eunha was struggling to see anything in the darkness surrounding them.

"Sowon... I can't see anything" Eunha whined towards the older girl. Sowon let out a sigh before turning around and walking towards the pixie. She grabbed the shorter girl's hand tightly before she started walking again, practically dragging Eunha with her. Sowon had been listening to the girl's complaints for the last twenty minutes and her constant whining was beginning to annoy her.

"We'll be home soon," Sowon said shortly to Eunha. The pixie pouted, lowered her head, and let out a noise similar to 'awoo~'. If Sowon wasn't so annoyed with Eunha she would've found her little cries cute, but listening to it for so long makes it more irritating than adorable.

"Stop whining. I said we'll be home soon," Sowon wasn't normally so strict with the younger girls but she was cold, drenched, and her eyes kept getting rainwater in them, a perfect combination to cause anyone to be upset. Eunha whimpered a bit more but picked up her pace so Sowon wasn't dragging her anymore. They walked in silence for a short amount of time before Eunha began complaining again.

"It's cold,"

"When will we be home?"

"Why did it have to start raining,"

"Sowon, are we almost there?"

"You told me we were almost home five minutes ago!"

"My legs hurt,"

"I'm tired,"

'If you did something besides lay around all day you'd have better stamina'  Sowon thought to herself as she rolled her eyes. Sowon loves Eunha but the latter could be a real pain in the when she was uncomfortable.

Eunha wasn't receiving a response from the vampire at all. She was tired of walking and wanted to rest. She plopped down onto the dirt path which resulted in her hand pulling free from Sowon's grasp. The pixie proceeded to pull her knees up to her chest and tuck her head into her knees. Sowon watched Eunha's body shake slightly because of the cold rain. She knew that the longer they stayed out in the rain the better chance there was of them falling ill.

"Eunha... come on, you'll catch a cold," Sowon spoke in a much softer voice than she was previously using. She rubbed Eunha's shoulder lightly. The pixie shook her body harshly to get Sowon's hand off of her.

"Eunha... why are you acting like this?" Sowon waited for a response but received nothing from the little pixie ball on the dirt. Sowon sighed as she came to the realization that she couldn't convince her friend to move.

'Well if that's how you're going to act, I'll have to take matters into my own hands,'  Sowon decided that she would have to make Eunha get up or they'd be outside in the rain until morning. She moved carefully to avoid alerting Eunha of her movements. Sowon quickly and slyly slipped one arm under Eunha's legs and her other arm looped around Eunha's shoulders. The vampire picked her up easily thanks to her enhanced strength.

"Ya!" Eunha's voice was higher pitched than normal due to the sudden movement. Sowon began walking while carrying Eunha without responding to the sudden shout.

"What are you doing?! Put me down!" Eunha kept lightly punching Sowon's shoulder as she demanded that she be put back on her feet.

"If you're going to act like a child, I'm going to treat you like a child," Sowon looked down at Eunha who was angrily pouting. The pixie crossed her arms and huffed but no longer argued with the taller girl. The rain started to slow and the clouds began to clear as Sowon continued walking with Eunha in her arms.

"Aw come on! Why does it stop on our way home!?" Eunha shouted out as she slammed her fists onto her legs.

"Well, now we can enjoy the walk back," Sowon tried to keep Eunha from yelling again because the pixie's mouth was rather close to Sowon's ear. When Eunha screams it's a rather high pitched noise and Sowon's vampire hearing magnified it making it painful to hear when so close. Yerin once made the joke that Eunha wasn't a pixie but was a dolphin hybrid. Sowon smiled as she saw a dim light in the distance, indicating that they were finally home. And so, Sowon and Eunha's midnight stroll might not have gone the way they wanted but at least they got to spend some time together without the others interrupting them.

Hello~ I'm back with a WonHa story! I hope you enjoyed it and sorry I'm pretty bad at writing cute stories T^T I try my best but I've always been better at mysteries and tragedies. Well as always, thank you for reading and please comment if you have any requests~ Bye for now!