SinRin's Adventure ~Part 2~

Shooting Star

It only took Yerin and SinB about 10 minutes to reach the caves since they decided to race. Yerin flew above the trees at her highest speed while SinB sprinted towards her destination. Yerin landed just as SinB reached the cave entrances. There were two different entrances which both had smaller paths within them. SinB had discovered them a few months earlier while Sowon was chasing her. She hid in the cave to her right and that's when she discovered the smaller passages.

"So which way are we going today?" Yerin asked as they walked through the cave's entrance. Directly in front of the two girls were five different paths. The first, third, and fourth paths each had a stick with a bright red string outside of them. Yerin came up with the idea on their second visit because they kept forgetting which path they had taken.

"Well, we can either go through the second or fifth path," SinB said, looking for the older girl to give a definite response. Yerin hummed thoughtfully for a second before speaking.

"Let's go with the fifth path today. We'll come back tomorrow and explore the second one," Yerin smirked towards the younger. Both of them knew that if Sowon, or Umji because she would tell said vampire, noticed them missing they wouldn't be allowed to leave the camp for a while. Of course, Sowon couldn't hold them captive forever and they would go back to the caves once they got the chance.

"What are we waiting for then, let's go!" SinB yelled excitedly as she ran to the fifth path. Yerin quickly followed the excited werewolf and they ran together. The path was rather bland for the first few minutes but something caught the angel's attention.

"Woah! SinB look over there!" Yerin pointed towards a rocky wall of the cave. At first, SinB didn't notice anything special. She squinted her eyes and tried to figure out want made her older companion so excited. Suddenly she noticed something sparkling buried within the rocks. Both of them quickly walked over to the mysterious shiny object to investigate. As they got closer they realized it was a gem of some sort. 

"Wow! Look how pretty~" Yerin's eyes practically sparkled as she looked at the clear jewel. 

"Let's try and get it" SinB suggested since she could tell the older girl was fascinated with it. They had never seen anything like it even when they were exploring the other parts of the cave. SinB tried to pry it out of the rocky surroundings but failed in the end. She huffed and crossed her arms while leaning on the wall. She chuckled at the sight of her friend being pouty because she wasn't able to retrieve the gem.

"Let me try," Yerin said, as she reached towards the gem. She jiggled it around for a moment before easily slipping it out of the space. SinB stood watching wide-eyed as the angel pulled it out with ease.

"I loosened it for you," She said towards Yerin. Yerin softly smiled towards the girl and handed her the jewel.

"You did all the work. Don't you want it?" SinB asked. Yerin shook her head and shot SinB an eye smile.

"You loosened it, didn't you?" Yerin knew that SinB really didn't loosen it but she also knew that the younger girl hated when her pride was damaged. SinB looked at Yerin's open hand before taking the gem and examining it closer.

"Maybe Sowon would like it," SinB said thoughtfully as she held the jewel to her eye and looked through it.

"We could use it to bail ourselves out of jail," Yerin joked knowing that it wouldn't work. Both of them laughed before the continued further down the path. Together, the two managed to find over twenty other gems. They stayed for a couple more hours before deciding they should head back. It was already dark when they exited the cave. On their way back, they were trying to figure out who would get which jewels.

"I want to give Umji this one" SinB told Yerin as she held up a pale pink gem. Yerin grabbed it from SinB's hand and looked at it.

"What if I want it?" Yerin asked without taking her eyes off of the gem. SinB mockingly laughed before answering.

"Find yourself another one. That one is Omuji's" SinB snatched the gem back and shoved it into her pocket. Yerin pretended to cry and wiped away imaginary tears.

"How could you treat me like this? I'm your favorite," Yerin practically wailed. Both of them burst into loud laughter at their little drama scene. After a few more minutes of walking, they could see the light that was coming from their camp. Once they got a bit closer they could make out the silhouette of a tall, skinny person. They looked at each other, then back at the silhouette. Both girls had their heads lowered as they reached the tall figure. They stood in front of Sowon, waiting for her to scold them for staying out so late.

"What were you guys even doing!?" Sowon loudly whispered to the two explorers, which most likely meant everyone else was already in bed. SinB looked up at the vampire and smiled.

"We were getting presents for you guys," SinB answered so innocently you'd think she never did anything wrong. Sowon was obviously taken by surprise due to this response and her eyes widened as Yerin held up a few gems.

"We thought you'd like these ones," Yerin said as she handed them to Sowon. The oldest was speechless as she examined the gems.

"I'll let you go... this time, but don't expect me to do this again. Now go to bed, it's late," Sowon walked back to her place and left the angel and werewolf in shock.

"Did we really get away with going to the caves?" SinB whispered to Yerin. Yerin only nodded while muttering an 'I guess'. Both of them decided to go to bed and give the other girls their jewels tomorrow while being thankful that Sowon decided to be nice because of the gems.

Here's Part 2~ I actually want to start taking requests for pairings or storylines so if you have any ideas please comment :) I'll still make up my own stories but I think taking requests could be fun so I want to try. Thank you for reading <3