Chapter 05: Enchanted Lake

Stay (Destined Lovers in Wonderland)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan encouraged me to bathe in the water, but he also told Jongin to accompany me. Luhan's expression was nonchalant, while Jongin looked taken aback, to which I say.

 

 

"...All right then, I'll have Jongin accompany me."

 


"A-Are you sure...?!"

 


"Yes. We've already encountered a magical beast. The woods are dangerous, right? I wouldn't feel safe on my own. Besides, Jongin is more...um..."

 


"I know. With Jongin... you won't have to worry about him peeking, right?"

 


"Right. I can't picture him trying anything."

 


"...Are you saying you would, Luhan?"

 


"...You take everything so seriously, Jongin. Not that I have any problem with it."

 


Luhan chuckled and shrugged his shoulders when he took in Jongin's shocked expression.

 


"In any case, we're not talking about me now, but you. Are you sure you can handle it?"

 


Jongin's golden eyes widened in surprise at this question. Jongin seemed to quietly contemplate my words. Although color suffused his cheeks, he nodded hesitantly.

 


"...In that case... I understand."

 


As usual, he refused to make eye contact, but I could hear the sincerity in his voice.

 


"I won't betray your trust. If anything happens to you, I'll protect you. And...of course, I won't peek."

 


I couldn't help but chuckle at the intensity of his declaration.

 


"Yes, o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter