Chapter 12: Let me Help

Stay (Destined Lovers in Wonderland)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since I'd gotten injured at the hands of that wolf, Taehyung, Jongin had been staying by my side and taking care of me.

 

 

"I made you something to eat. Are you up for it?"

 


Jongin looked solemn as he stood there holding a tray of food.

 


"Thanks, Jongin. I'd love some."

 


I thanked him and tried to sit up carefully, so as to avoid any pain.

 


"Hold on, let me help. I'm sure you know, but you need to make sure not to exert too much pressure."

 


Jongin quickly put down the tray and came to help me, making sure not to touch my wound.

 


"Thanks."

 


Whenever I tried to do something, Jongin came to help me if he was in the room.

 


(I feel kind of bad for having him do so much for me.)

 


"No... It's my fault you were hurt in the first place. I know this doesn't even begin to make amends, but please let me help."

 


Jongin's face was slightly flushed, but he stared at me intently. He then averted his eyes but continued to speak. 

 


"...It's not that I don't want you to thank me. But there's really nothing to thank me for."

 


Apparently, Jongin was slightly embarrassed. After making sure that I was sitting up, he picked up a bowl and a spoon. He proceeded to sit down beside my bed.

 


"Come on and eat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter