Chapter 01: Kidnapped

Stay (Destined Lovers in Wonderland)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~ Alice House ~~

 

 

"Mm..."

 


I awoke from a peaceful slumber and opened my eyes. 

 


"Huh...?"

 


(Why am I sleeping? I don't even remember getting into bed...)

 


I was talking with Yifan when my vision suddenly went black and... I couldn't remember anything after that. When I sat up and took in my surroundings, I found myself in a beautiful blue room with hints of green.

 


(It's a lovely room...but I don't remember ever being in it before.)

 


Feeling cautious, I stained my ears to listen. But the only sounds I heard were those of the birds chirping outside. I slowly got out of bed and exited what looked like a bedroom.

 


"This must be...the living room."

 


I didn't need to be told that this was somebody's house.

 


(But nobody seems to be around... Besides, where am I? Somewhere close to the tea party, perhaps? In that case, I should be able to see the woods.)

 


Spurred by this thought, I quickly moved toward the window to look outside. Outside, I saw brilliant green leaves and trees, and vibrantly blooming flowers.

 


"...I don't recognize this place at all."

 


I couldn't hide my disappointment.

 


"Ouch...!"

 


Suddenly, I felt a slight pain in my arm and looked down. I was surprised to find a small scratch on my arm. Just when I was wondering what had happened... My body suddenly went limp, and I collapsed onto the floor.

 


(Wha...? I can't move...)

 


I was quickly losing consciousness and having problems forming coherent thoughts. Besides not being able to move, I found that I couldn't speak. My vision started to blur. 

 


(What's happening...?)

 


Mired in confusion, I had no idea how much time had passed since I collapsed. My hearing was the only sense I hadn't lost, and as I listened, I heard a faint sound. My vision was still blurry, but I forced myself to look in the direction of the sound. The first thing I noticed was the piercing eyes. Bright golden eyes pierced me with their stare. 'He' was trying to enter the living room through the window I had just opened. The breeze ruffled the waves of his dark brown hair.

 


(Who is this man...?)

 


I tried to remember but came up blank, which only confused me more. But a thought did cross my mind.

 


(The timing of his appearance suggests that he might have something to do with my collapse.)

 


Despite seeing me collapsed on the floor, his expression remained blank as he reached out and...he picked me up effortlessly and threw me over his shoulder.

 


(W-Wait a minute, what's going on?!)

 


I wanted to at least protest or put up a struggle, but I wasn't able to. As he carried me like a piece of luggage, I noticed he was wearing a dark red overcoat and had a gun. Without a word, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter