ReviewS

판닷위 :: Girl Group PhantasY [CLOSED]

 



Plotline

 

 

  

  Name| Face Claim | Love Interest | Status (Chos/Acc/Rej)

 

 

 


Your review will go here!
I will underline questions or issues I have in your review~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Renowned Netizen

 

 

  

  Saito Anri | Song Ahri | Park Jimin (BTS) | Accepted

 

 

 


Hi Echo!
First off, I love Riri's quote - it's adorable! I like all the adjectives you added to her personality and find it very interesting that she was to create a fashion line. A question I have is that is her business degree business administration/economics/etc. and is it bachelors from Seoul National Uni?
I really like her family background! It's different and I love the fact she has four older brothers! Interesting that you made her chosen as a member of PhantasY when she only has a few months of training under her belt. Her persona is adorable and I love it~ I also love that scandal! It's different and perfectly ties in with her! I'd have so much fun with the fact her improv score is a 1.
I also really like her reasoning for becoming an idol - it's very realistic to me. I remember hearing of numerous old-school idols becoming idols just to support themselves or/and their families. The fact she was getting aggravated at her brother using his own money on her also says a lot about her person.
Overall you did a very good job! The only question I have is above about what type of degree she has!
Thank you for applying~!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Korea's Fairy

 

 

  

  Kang Mijin| Jin Seo Yeon | Group Member | Accepted

 

 

 


Hi Di!
It always makes my day when you apply for my stories haha. I like how you included how she was veneers and had nearly every mole from her body removed from her body due to her pure image. Her personality is so amazing for this plotline you don't even know. I was really hoping for a character you can't help but like no matter how much you want to dislike her due to her 'sweetness' and success. And the money part with her and her mom when she was 14 - ugh, complicated feels. Dang, this girls background breaks my heart and I love it.
I will have so much fun with dating scandals you don't even know >:D (actually you might haha).
Overall, you did amazing, I have no issues with your application!
Thank you for applying~!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



New Chance

 

 

  

  Kang Moonbi | Moon Dan Bi | Sulli | Accepted

 

 

 


Hi Jae!
I love that she's from Brooklyn, I can have some fun with that (accent and culture-wise)! And I also love that she's aual! Finally, someone who is more than just 'straight' or 'gay' on the spectrum! Her personality is super adorable too. Her stage name is sooo beautiful too. I also really like all of the info you provided me with for Frozen! And I also want to crush them haha. I also have a soft spot for applicants who already have partners so extra points to you! And her answers to the questions are just so sweet!
Over all, you did an amazing job!
Thank you for applying~!

 

 

 

 

 

 



Idol Blood

 

 

  

  Lu Mei | Ju Jingyi | Group Member | Accepted

 

 

 


Hi Diana!
First off, your face claim is drop dead gorgeous! Oh snap, didn't see Luhan being using as a sibling but that's a great choice! I can have some real fun with that! Once again, super excited someone isn't just heteroual or homeual (although I still get excited with gay applicants haha)! Interesting her Korean is only conversational, but I can also have super fun with that >:) Honestly, (in her fun facts) have Chinese netizens hailing her the Yoona of China doesn't seem that crazy to me because she is drop dead gorgeous, is Luhan's sister and potentially the only Chinese member - so no worries there.
Overall, you did really good, I don't have any questions for you!
Thank you for applying~!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Renowned Netizen

 

 

  

  Song Yeoreum | JooE | Kim Jonghyun | Accepted

 

 

 


Hi Ivy!
When I first saw your application I got really confused at the changed coding and thought my browser was messing up haha. I really like all the extra gifs! Her personality is really cute. I like how bubbly and nice she is, and how over-dramatic she can get by the simplest things is hysterical and I love it. Even her fun facts add to the adorableness, she's such a cutie! I'll be honest her story time titles did seem a bit weird to me though haha. Pretty awesome that her viral video is dance to a PhantasY song! Extra points to you!
Overall, you did good!
Thank you for applying~!

 

 


 

 

 

 

 



New Chance

 

 

  

  Sato Erika | Aragaki Yui | None | Accepted

 

 

 


Hi Vivi! First off, thank you for the recommendation! However, I've noticed over the years it makes more sense to me when reading applications to put the background after all the fun stuff.
Her personality is more balanced now, and I love how much of a perfectionist she is.
Her background is interesting (being a guitar coach? that's super cool!) and I find it really cool she has a daughter and her mom was able to make the trp to Korea with her!
Overall, you have an interesting character.
Thank you for applying~!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Unwritten

 

 

  

  Jang Miyoung | Hyun Seunghee | Group Member | Accepted

 

 

 

Hi Vivi! Thank you for submitting a second OC!!
Her nicknames are adorable, I love them all! Her personality is also adorable and her style inspiration is super cool. I also love that she has an instagram. I didn't point this out with Erika but I really like how you input the applicants into her relationship category. I also think it's super cool regarding her original trio she was going to debut with in SM (mostly cause I love Seulgi haha) before PhantasY. Ara trying to eat her hair during Hello Baby because it looked like cotton candy is so. freaking. adorable! (I remember when I got pink ombre and my first nephew tried to eat my hair when he was barely one!) Also, thank you so much for the simple plastic surgeries. I feel like a lot of applicants down realize how many idols get surgery so it's awesome you gave her the simple aegyo sal and nose job. So thumbs up to you! I also love how positive she is with the new members, that's amazing. Also - the added stylist question answers are freaking amazing! Good job!!
Overall, you did a great job and I have no issues!
Thank you for applying again~!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Thing 1

 

 

  

  Kim Jiah | Lee Chae Eun | Kim Doyoung  | Accepted

 

 

 


Hi NinjaHaro!
Her face claim is beautiful and her quote is amazing! Her personality is awesome and I love that she has an on-camera and off-camera persona. And I could definitely have a lot of fun with her being the "mom" of the group! (You had a typo in your College section, so I'm assuming you mean she didn't go to College?) Her fun facts are also awesome - especially her putting a book on her head for balance and having a crush on Jay Park - Like - YAS! Everyone always forgets Jay Park exists and I LOVE him! And you put Hwayoung from T-ARA in here and I'm living for it!! I also find it very interesting how large of an influence Church is in her life. No one usually puts religion in apps so I really appreciate it and think it's an awesome (realistic) dynamic to add! I'm also loving her trainee life, especially because you made it so that the twins were originally going to be a duo.
I think you accidently got the talents section backwards? Which I'm assuming because you put her singing as a 7 (which is the worst) no worries if you did, that's an easy fix.
I am so happy someone picked a NCT member as a love interest. And their relation is adorable.
I also really like how she is going to try and be welcoming (adding to her mother aura) to the new members.
Overall, you did an amazing job! My only thing is I think you messed up the talent numbers, which really isn't that big of a deal since I think I know what you were saying?
Thank you for applying~!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Unwritten

 

 

  

  Park Suha | Kim Jungyeon | - | Status (Chos/Acc/Rej)

 

 

 


Hi Velvet!
A weird fun fact I like is that you stated her actual weight is 5 kg greater than her profile listed weight. I love facts like that because they are very realistic for idols. I also like how you gave her a natural pear shaped body - and her quote is amazing. I also really like she doesn't like watermelon because I hate watermelon and no one understands haha. I also like that she's adopted, it adds a very realistic and beautiful dynamic. I like the added previous relationship she had with an iKon member, most people don't add past relationships so I'm happy you did! Her and Jennie's relationship is very interesting to me and I could have so much fun with it!! Another interesting tidbit I think is how her parents allowed her to audition as log as her grades were up - a simple detail many people don't talk about but is also, super realistic. I love how long she trained, and the fact she went from YG to IM because it shows how serious and sincere she is with her want to become an idol.
Overall, you did a great ob and I have no issues with your OC.
Thank you for applying~!