CheatsheeT + ApP

판닷위 :: Girl Group PhantasY [CLOSED]
     CheatsheeT

 

 

 

 

 
  1)


  2)

  3)


  4)
  5)
  6)


  7)



  8)
  9)


10)



11)

12)
     There are two different applications: the original member application and the new member application. Make sure your chosen plotline coordinates with the application you fill out!
     It's okay to go a bit off from the plotlines, however, if you have a totally different    character in mind, please use the New Chance plot!
     For faceclaims, I prefer ulzzangs, models and actors but if you really want to use an idol you can! If your character is mixed or a race other than Korean, try to find a faceclaim who looks like or is their ethnicity.
     There's no max on languages your character can know, however, please be realistic.
     Replace 'Original Member' and 'New Member' with your corresponding plotline.
     A Love Interest is completely optional and open to any gender. I prefer idols being used but you can use actors and models. If you want a former love interest, you can add them in the "love interest" section or in the "friends" section, but please be detailed!
     When answering the POV questions, make sure to include any speaking mannerisms your character may have (so if they swear a lot make sure to include swearing, if their Korean then make it sound broken, if they're extremely proper make sure it comes off that way, etc.)
     If you chose not to do something optional, please delete that section!
     If you're confused in any way with the application, plotlines, who PhantasY are, etc. don't hesitate to ask! I'll try to get back to you within 24 hours!
     At the end of the application you have an option to chose if you would like your character to be used as a minor character in the story. If they aren't chosen to be apart of PhantasY, they would be used to make up a different girl group under Imagine Music that debuts around 2014 and occasionally show up in the story.
     The visual, leader and maknae will be decided on after the members are chosen. The password is to link your nickname at the bottom of the app to your favorite gif of your bias!
     If you're chosen, be aware that if you don't respond within four chapters your character will be kicked out of the group!


Have Fun!!