PlotlineS

판닷위 :: Girl Group PhantasY [CLOSED]

 

  Korea's Fairy :: ORIGINAL MEMBER

 

 

Position: Vocalist, Face of Group
Age Range: '93-'96
Suzy who? This member is the American Sweetheart equivalent for Korea, her name rings a bell, when heard, to all ages. Her on-screen persona is what every female idol strives to have, her list of CF's could go on for days and she almost constantly has a full schedule. She loves her career, but she does tend to wonder what life would be like if she could just hang out at the dorm with her beloved members without makeup, in an overlarge t-shirt and her hair in a messy bun.

Notes:
- She's had the "Korea's Fairy" title for roughly two years now (since 2014)
- Preferably she could be an orphan or an unwanted child of her parents.
- She loves her group very much and views them as her first family, so you could imagine how devastated she was when she discovered the group was being reformed.

 

  Idol Blood :: ORIGINAL MEMBER

 

 

Position: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper
Age Range: '94-'97

The sibling of a popular Korean idol, their sibling hood is well known and frequently discussed on online forums. She just wished everyone looked at her as her own person, and not because of the blood she shares with her sibling.

Notes:
-I prefer the sibling to be an idol, but if you really want they can be an actor.
-Try to pick a sibling who is popular with the general Korean public.

 

 

  Thing 1 :: ORIGINAL MEMBER

 

 

Position: Main Vocal
Age Range: June 5th, '96
With impressive vocals, she's an identical twin to one of the new members. Originally, the two were both placed in the PhantasY lineup, but due to health reasons with her sister she was the one that ended up in the final lineup.

Notes:
-Her and her sister haven't spoken much since PhantasY's debut and she didn't know until the announcement that her sister was being considered to join the group as a new member.
-For the faceclaim I will chose whichever one I prefer from the two twins - since they're identical.
-Before her sister was removed from the original lineup, they were practically inseparable and from a wealthy (not super rich) family.
-Must be Korean and born and raised in Seoul.

 

  Unwritten :: ORIGINAL MEMBER

 

 

Position: Lead Dancer, Vocalist
Age Range: '93-'97
This is the free-for-all plotline! Go wild!

Notes:
-Try to keep this member different than the other plotlines!

 

  Renowned Netizen :: NEW MEMBER

 

 

Position: Vocalist, Main Rapper
Age Range: '95-'99
An extremely popular Youtuber/ Instagrammar/ Ulzzang / BJ / Blogger, whatever you would like that's on the internet. She's more well-known by the younger generations. By using her internet popularity to propel herself into the idol world, she is extremely optimistic about what is to come as a new member of PhantasY.

Notes:
-It's up to you whether or not she began on the internet in order to propel herself to fame in order to follow an idol dream or she just simply started on the internet for fun.
-She can be any Asian ethnicity and any nationality.

 

  Thing 2 :: NEW MEMBER

 

 

Position: Lead Vocal
Age Range: June 5th, '96
An identical twin to an original member. She was apart of one of the pre-debut lineups for PhantasY, however, due to her poor health at the time her parents pulled her from the group while her twin debuted. Now, she's finally able to become apart of the group she was meant to be in from the start.

Notes:
-She purposely pulled away from her sister after PhantasY's debut since she felt betrayed (which her sister was too busy to notice the reason).
-They haven't really kept in touch since PhantasY's debut.
-For the Faceclaim I will chose which I prefer between the two twins - since they're identical.
-Must be Korean and born and raised in Seoul.

 

  New Chance :: NEW MEMBER

 

 

Position: Main Vocal
Age Range: '93-'99
Originally apart of another group, Imagine Music bought out her contract with her old management after she had a falling out with them and her previous group. Her original group was pure hell, so she's hoping becoming apart of the already established PhantasY will be her last stop to happily accomplish her dream.

Notes:
-Her main goal should be to be a singer.
-For her original group, you can pick an already existing one or create one. I prefer it be a group that isn't well known (put this in the trainee section).
-Her original group has to be at least two years old.
-She had an extremely difficult time with her old group, so that should shape her personality.