UpdateS

판닷위 :: Girl Group PhantasY [CLOSED]
     UpdateS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Feb 3rd, 2018

Hi everyone!
I'm going to post future updates regarding this story here until all the members are chosen! I actually have a question for all of you guys, I just wanted to receive a head count for those who are planning on applying to better figure out when to make a deadline.
Hope you're having a great weekend!



Mar 24th, 2018

Hi everyone!
I deeply apologize for not updating or responding or even reviewing lately. I hate being that person with excuses. However, I want you to understand my inability to update has been due to my community recently losing a very beloved and beautiful person unexpectedly (please, please do not drive under any substances influence. Please, be able to think of those around you with a life just as important you do as your own life and leave your car if necessary, so yours' and someone else's life can be spared), I'm graduating this year, my apartment life is a mess and my own health is horrible. I'm letting you all aware of this simply because I want you to know I am not abandoning this story. I already love it so much!! I'm so ecstatic to start it!



June 11th, 2018

Hi everyone!
Unsurprisingly, my health decided to take a very large plummet, ugh. It's been incredibly stressful and I don't want to get too into it (look at it this way, I now know what the inside of an ambulance looks like, it's not that cool, but the paramedics are mad cool and better to talk to than most people), but it is the reason I have been MIA for these past months.
After this is posted, I am currently writing all of the reviews and have two to go and should have them up within 30 minutes max.
I'll be posting the deadline date soon since now I have a disturbing amount of time on my hands haha.
I hope you are all doing well!



July 8th, 2018

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all doing well! I am also happy to announce that the deadline is going to be July 19th EST!
If, for whatever reason, anyone needs an extension please let me know by July 18th (your time!) and we can figure something out!
I hope you are all just as excited as I am for PhantasY to become reality!



July 23rd, 2018

Hi everyone!
So, I have been finally, thankfully, been accepted to do an inpatient monitoring to figure out more about my current health condition. They said it could be a minimum of two days and a maximum of seven days. And since I'm still not sure if I will be taking my laptop (because it's huge and mad heavy) that means you can still apply! So, this messed up the original date, but there were already people that requested an extension who haven't completed it (or I misunderstood dates) and I honestly don't care if some people want some more time, because I also have extra time now, so I'm going to officially extend the date to the 31st of July to be on the safe side of when I can return home. If anyone has any questions or anything, please PM me instead of commenting cause I will be using my phone while at the hospital!
I hope everyone has a great week!!



July 30th, 2018

Hi everyone!
Remember that the deadline is tomorrow at 11:59 PM EST! If you have any questions now is the time to ask!



July 31st, 2018

Hi everyone!
The deadline is 11:59 PM EST tonight!
If there is anyone who has recently found this story and wishes for an extension please PM me before the deadline tonight!