Teaser Two

판닷위 :: Girl Group PhantasY [CLOSED]
     2014

 

 

Six girls relentlessly danced to the same song for hours that seemed to be minutes. Not a single one of the girls could say she was unhappy, even as she was sweating bullets and heaving for breath as she moved her body fluidly to the music.

Once they were given a break, they happily sat down in their dance room in a circle, mindlessly chatting about whatever came to mind.

They cheered when their manager returned with food, eagerly indulging themselves in the delicious, nutritious meal. The members continued to chat with one another, wide smiles on their thin faces. They picked on one member for having a dating scandal with a co-worker they barely knew, they picked on another member for saying something they deemed as silly during an interview, they just continued lovingly picking on each equally.

Their laughter could be heard from floors away from where they sat. Their happiness to be together clear to all that ever worked or just walked by them.

These girls love being together, they love hanging out together, they love living together, they love working together.

Little did those six girls know, that would change drastically within a few years...

 

Here's Teaser two! It is before teaser one, showcasing the bond that PhantasY had before the two members left~ (as you can tell I like keeping teasers short because, hey, they're teasers for a reason haha!)