Teaser One

판닷위 :: Girl Group PhantasY [CLOSED]
     Unknown Date

 

 

A girl solemnly peered out of one of the windows, her pale hand pressed against the cool glass. Her breathes created a cloud of condensation on the face of the window - but she didn't care. She was too deep into thought. Her nails dug into the innocent glass, expressing her irritation at how things have become.

"You okay?"

She unintentionally jumped at the familiar voice. She turned to clash eyes with the familiar view of her group member. "Yeah... just thinking."

A simple smile laid upon the lips of the other girl, but the emotion didn't reach her eyes. She slowly walked forward until she was directly next to the leader, both of them facing forward. Watching the storm.

"I miss them too, you know," she landed a comforting hand upon the other girls shoulder. "But... we have each other. Let's not forget that."

The girl facing the window briefly closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, before fully turning to her member. "I know, I wish them all the best but now... now we have to accept these new members? What is this? We could clearly go on as 4PhantasY and yet...." she sighed. "I don't even know..."

The other member had nothing to contribute, instead the two watched the storm together - both their thoughts eerily the same yet different.

 

Teaser one is up! I hope to see you guys apply soon! :D
(If you think the coloring makes it hard to read let me know please!)