Meeting Hyuna

those 3 words i only whisper to you

Jaejoong's POV

 

As I standing on the 2nd floor at my usual spot while waiting for the guys something caught my attention. It's the arrival of one of my best friends, Hyun Joong and his partner. Surprisingly it's not Eun Jung. The couple walk into the school hallway with Hyun Joong's arm on her shoulder. I recognize the girl. It's Jaekyung. The one i met yesterday.

"See you later. Bye sweetheart." I heard Hyun Joong said. With that he planted a kiss on her cheek, 'sweetheart?' 'Does that mean the sweetest couple in collage Eun Jung and Hyun Joong are over??!!' I ask myself.

From where I stand I can see Jaekyung blush by Hyun Joong sudden kiss. She muttered something under her breath just enough for Hyun Joong to hear and wave him goodbye at last. Somehow I feel pain at the sight of them especially when Hyun Joong kiss her even on the cheek. I dont even know why. I mean I just met her yesterday.

 

Narrator's POV

'Aishhh. Hyun Joong oppa. I still have problem in locating my classes. Nicole and Jiyoung not here yet.' Jaekyung said to herself. She quickly take out her timetable, scrutinizing briefly to locate her class in 1st period. While Jaejoong on the other hand purposely made his way to the 1st floor trying to make it looks coincidence as possible that he met Jaekyung in the hallway. But someone has block his way in the middle of hallway.

 

"Oppa." said a familiar voice. A voice that Jaejoong been avoiding all this while. He abruptly stop his pace and Hyuna made her to Jaejoong and slips her arms through mine. Jaejoong let go of his arm almost instantly. Annoying expression plastered on his face clearly show he not enjoying meeting Hyuna in the hallway even a bit.

"Oppa. Why didn't you answering any of my calls?" she ask. Hyuna making a pouty face.

"Sorry. I was busy." I said nonchalantly trying to escape. Jaekyung is now walking closer towards Hyuna and Jaejoong, still her eyes fixed on her timetable.

"If thats the case let's have lunch together later." She propose while her hands fix Jaejoong's already perfect and spotless jacket just to buy more time to speak to Jaejoong.

"No thanks. Now will you excuse me." Jaejoong reject her coldly.

"OPPA!!! What's wrong with you? Do you have to be this cold to me?" Before Jaejoong could answer Jaekyung bumps into Hyuna and all Jaekyung's books fall on the floor.

"YAHHHH!!!!!" Hyuna screams causing all students attention in the hallways turn to the three of them. "Watch where you're going !!!" She hiss.

 

Jaejoong's POV

Jaekyung startles. I grab Hyuna's wrist as she said the last word which for sure hurts Jaekyung. "Mind your words Hyuna." I warn her and bend down to help Jaekyung collect her books.

"It's her fault oppa. Why are defending her anyway?" Hyuna getting furious when I'm not taking her side.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you." Jaekyung bows apologetically.

"Perhaps, if you dont look at this damn paper ... " Hyuna snatch away Jaekyung's paper which I believe her timetable, " - while walking you CAN see me." Hyuna said, emphasizing the word "CAN".

"Again I'm truly sorry." Jaekyung keeps on apologising.

"Stop it Hyuna. You're making a scene." I said snatching the timetable from her grip and hand it back to Jaekyung. "You're not hurt or anything so what's the big deal?"

"Kamsahamnida." she thanked me. I just nodded and smile/

"But oppa, I cant just let her get away with it just like that." Hyuna keeps on whining. Hoping somehow I'm on her side.

"You're the one who's blocking her way in the 1st place." I stated the fact. Hyuna angrier and shot Jaekyung a deathly glare.

"Just consider yourself lucky today." She warns and purposely hit Jaekyung's shoulder as she walks passes her. I can see Jaekyung yelp in pain and rub her shoulder trying to ease the pain.