Kim Hyun Joong's Dongsaeng

those 3 words i only whisper to you

Jaekyung's POV

I wake up by the sound of alarm clock. I let out a grunt and switch off the alarm annoyingly. The clock reads 6.30 in tye morning. I stretch myself for a moment before i'm fully awake. I made my way to the bathroom to take a long shower since it's still early. After quite some time i step out from the bathroom and walk into my huge walk-in closet and choose something nice and casual clothes for today's class. I ended up choosing a pair of jeans together with a long sleeve grey blouse and a pair of snickers that oppa bought for me not long ago. Satisfy with my looks in the mirror, I grab my bag and books and heading downstair to have breakfast with the rest of the family. It's our family routine.

 

 

"Morning Young Miss. You look lovely today." one of our maids greets me.

"Morning unnie. Gomawo."

"Morning sweetie." said mom as soon as she sees me.

"Morning omma, appa." I greet her back and give a peck on her cheeks." I took a seat next to oppa and find he almost finish his breakfast. "Morning oppa." I greet my one and only brother and kiss his cheek.

"Morning baby girl." he said. "You're early today."

"Am I?" he nodded.

"Did you sleep well last night?"

"Y-yeahh." he let out a chuckles.

"I wonder why." he grins and finish his breakfast. I stuck my tongue out. "I'll wait you in the car Jaekyungie." he said.

"Ne oppa. I'll be there in a minute." With one final spoon, I shove the cereal into my mouth and grab my bag before bit  farewell to both of my parents.

"Been waiting long oppa? Mianhe."

"Not really. Get in." he said. I hop into his car without any second thought. As soon as I settle myself in my seat, oppa lean over to help me with my seatbelt.

"Oppa, i thought you said you're done being an over protective brother."

"Oowh. Sorry. I just cant help it seeing you struggle with your seatbelt." he said and pinch my nose.

"YAHH~~~ KIM HYUN JOONG." I whine. He just laugh. "You look great by the way sis."

"Gomawo." I beam. "You're not bad too." I fixed his collar. Eventhough oppa and I went to the same collage but most of the time oppa would rive alone. I prefer  our driver to drop my off to collage instead of going together with oppa. I dont like the idea people in collage know me because of my brother. I know my brother has quite reputation in collage. Not to mention hundreds of fangirls.

As we reach the parking lot, the are already a lot of students who also just arrived. Some just sititing at the bench, some girls gossipping and there are also some guys flirting. As oppa's car pull through, I can see most of the girls gawking. As if they been expecting my oppa's arrival. From far I can see there also another group of fangirls gawking towards another group of boys. They were 4 of them. But I can clearly see one of them is Changminie, my cousin as he's so tall. Suddenly I feel butterfly in my stomach and kinda afraid if anyone see me together with oppa. Until now no one knows I'm Kim Hyun Joong's dongsaeng.

"Gwaenchanha?" Oppa ask while holding my hand.

"I-I think so." I replied. Not too sure for myself.

"Just ignore them. No one here knows you're me sister yet." he said. "In fact, I'm sure they think you're too hot to be sister."

"Geez. Thanks oppa but that compliment dont do my any good at this moment."

He chuckles. "Come on." he said and squeez my hands before he step out from the car and open the car door for me. Casually oppa place his arm on my shoulder and both of us walk into the crowd. Like I said most of the students gawking at us and it only made me more uncomfortable. I can hear a lot of whispers around me.

"Who is she?"

"Is she his new girlfriend? What about Eun Jung?"

"She's hot." said one the boys which make oppa hold his grip on me.

"Isn't she the new student whp got transfer few days ago?"

As we reach the school's hall, oppa let go of his grip.

"See you later. Bye sweetheart." He said and kiss my cheek. Fangirls around us let out a gasp clearly frustatred seeing oppa kiss my cheek as they still have no idea about my identity as Hyun Joong's sister.

"YAAA~~~ People watching." I hiss.

Narrator's POV

Without the two notice, there he is, Kim Jaejoong, standing at the upper floor. He's been watching all along the lovey-dovey act Hyun Joong and the girl he just met yesterday. The problem is somehow Jaejoong feel pain in his chest the moment he sees Hyun Joong kiss Jaekyung's cheek.