Fate

those 3 words i only whisper to you

Jaekyung's POV

I stare blankly at Hyuna and watch her walk away until she no longer in sight.

"Gwaenchanha?" Jaejoong ask.

"Huh? N-Ne... I-I'm fine." I stutter. I cant believe I meet him again. I just move to this collage. This is the first time I met him in collage since our very first meeting at the mall yesterday. "Sorry for making your girlfriend mad Jaejoong-shi. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay. Just so you know she's not my girlfriend." He smiles. For some reasons I feel happy as soon as he said Hyuna is not his girlfriend.

"Really? Cause she acts like she owns you or something."

"Yup... Not that I'm aware off. As far as I'm concern I'm not anyone's boyfriend." He just said nonchalantly. "So..... I guess you're new here?"

"Yeahh... You can say so.. I just move in here." I said. "I still have problem in locating my classes."

"Okay then. Let me see your timetable." he asking for my timetable and after few second he said, "Got it. You're in the wrong building. I know where your class is. Not far from mine too." He give me one of his magic smile that could melt girls' heart.

"Really?"

"I'm 100% sure. I can take you there."

"Great. That would be lovely." I said trying to hold in my excitement. As we walk pass through students to the next building, all eyes on us and I hear soem of them muttering something. I let out a heavy sigh. As if he knows what's bothering me he holds my hand and we both made our way passing through the crowd.

"Just ignore whatever they said." He whispers to my ears enough to make me shiver.

"If only it was that easy." I mutter back at him. He just chuckles and continue to hold my hand as we walk passing all the students who are gawking at us.

"So, how old are you exactly?" he asks.

"18. How about you, Jaejoong-shi?" I ask him back.

"I'm 20 this year. Meaning I'm older than you and you have to call me oppa dont you think." He grins. "Jaejoong oppa." He added.

I feel my face start to redden. "What? Do I have to?" I ask with a poppy dog eyes.

'Wow.... she's cute...' Jaejoong said to himself. "YES!!!" he said in a tone where I can no longer debate.

"Okay then. Since you're the same age as my oppa I will call you oppa too. Jaejoong oppa." I said. I cant help from letting out my giggles. He seems surprise when I call him oppa.

 

Jaejoong's POV

I realise she starts to blush the moment I ask her to call oppa. This girl is quite attractive. I told myself. Changmin's right. She is different from other girl. Somehow I've been attracted to her. Hyun Joong very lucky to have her. WAIT!!! What about Eun Jung?  

"I saw you with your boyfriend just now." I simply stated. Looking down at her to see her reaction.

"What?" I chuckle when I recalled he's referring to Hyun Joong oppa. "He's not my boyfriend."

"Hmmm... That's weird. He's not your boyfriend but he calls you 'Sweetheart' and even kiss you on the cheek." I said.

"Oh my God. You saw that?" She ask in shock.

"Everyone saw that if you're doing it in the hallway." I let out chuckles nervously. Somehow I'm afraid Jaekyung will be mad at me because I'm meddling thing I shouldn't meddle with.

"Aisshhhh.... I'm seriously gonna kill him." she mutter under her breath.

"Sorry?" I ask.

"Huh? Nothing. Look, dont get me wrong. The guy who was with me just now not my boyfriend. He's my - " before she could finish her sentence Junsu cuts in.

"Jaejoong hyung!!!" Junsu's voice calling over me. Aishhh.. This kid always appear at wrong time. I curse Junsu inside my head. "Jaekyung-shi, nice to meet you again. Are you a new student?"

"Just Jaekyung, oppa if you dont mind."

"Did you just call me oppa?" Junsu ask. He's smiling like an idiot.

"Y--yeah.. I guess I am." I smile. " And yeah I'm a new student."

"Cool. That means I'll see you around here." I clear my throat hoping Junsu get the cue that I want to be alone with Jaekyung. "So, I guess I see you later Jaekyung-ah." Junsu made his leave.

"Ne oppa." she said.

"So, you were saying the guy with you just now is not your boyfriend. So who is he then?" I ask.

"Oowh. He's my - "

"Jaejoopng oppa." Someone cuts off her AGAIN.

"Oowh.. Ji young-ah."

"Annyonghaseyo oppa." said Nicole and Ji young in unison.

"Annyong girls." I greet the with a smile whom I treat them like own dongsaengs.

"What are you doing in front of our class oppa?" Ji young ask.

"I'm just helping Jaekyung sorting out her timetable. She's having a problem in locating her class." I said.

"Is that so?" Nicole ask Jaekyung suspiciously.

"It's true." Jaekyung said.

"You guys know each other?" I ask.

"Of course. She's our best friend oppa." Ji young said.

"I see." i just nodded and smile, "Anyway girls, I better make my leave now. See you girls later." I said.

"Ne.." The three of them said in unison.

"Gomawo-yo oppa." Jaekyung said.

"You're welcome Jaekyung-ah." I smile. She just called me oppa. OPPA!!! I cant help myself from grinning. 'We'll continue our chat some other time Jaekyung-ah.' I said to myself on my way to class. 'I promise.'