The Call

those 3 words i only whisper to you

Jaejoong's POV

 

'Kim Jaekyung. What a nice name. Just like it's owner.' I thought to myself. An image of Jaekyung plays on my mind. A girl with an average height, big round eyes and puffy cheeks. I just can't forget about her and her smile. On my way to mansion, my phone rings. I quickly put my bluetooth on and answer the phone without looking at ID on the screen.

"Yobseyo?"

"Jjoong-ah, where are you?"

"Oh noona... I'm on my way back.. Waeyo?"

"Come and meet us at the restaurant."

"Wae?"

"Harabuji wants to have family dinner."

I let out a heavy sigh.

 

"Jjoong-ah.. Do you hear me?"

"Arasso."

"Don't be late."

"Being late is still better than not coming at all noona-ya."

"Aishhh, this is kid - " I hang up my phone without letting Su young noona finish her sentence. I dial Junsu number and within few seconds he picks up his phone.

"Hyung." he said on the other line.

"Junsu-ya, you're going?" assuming he already knows about the family dinner.

"Like we have a choice hyung. Where are you now?"

"Just arrive at my place. Su young noona just called me. I just need to change myself to something much more comfortable. Wanna a ride?"

"Sounds good since my parents already left. I don't feel like driving tonight."

"Arasso. I'll pick you up at your place."

"Ne." I toss my car key in the living room and rush to take a shower. About 10 minutes later, I walk into my walk-in closet with my bathrobe on. I grab a pair of jeans, white shirt and my favourite leather jacket. With that I grab my wallet at once and pick up the car key where I just left and speed up to pick Junsu.

 

While later, Junsu and I reach in front of the restaurant. I can see that we are the last guests to arrive since I saw most of our family members' cars are here. I start to feel something is not right. Dealing with harabuji, he would never asks to have a family dinner all of sudden. I just hope this is not one of harabuji plans to be my match maker like last time.