Unexpected Guest

those 3 words i only whisper to you

"Annyeong. We're here." said Junsu as he made his way to the restaurant entrance. I can clearly hear someone from the inside said, 'Omo! They're here.'

I follow Junsu closely from behind. Suddenly Junsu made an abrupt stop causing me bump hardly on his back.

"Oouch..." I yelp in pain. "YA~~~ Can't you walk properly?" I hiss at him. Not wanting the others to hear.

"Mianhae hyung. But hyung, what is she doing here?" He asks me confusedly.

"Nugu?" I ask him back. Junsu made his eye contact to the corner of the restaurant to refer to the mystery girl he's been referring too. I peep into the restaurant and there she was, Park Gyuri, sitting with the rest of my family members.

  

"I knew it they're up to something." I whisper to Junsu.

"What??" He asks confusely.

  

I greet all of them not to be rude.

"Excuse us for a moment." I said and grab all my noonas to have a private talk at the kitchen follow by Junsu. All our workers bow at us as we're trying to find suitable corner to have private talk.

"Okay spill it out. Who's plan is this?"

"None of us." said Suk Jin noona.

"You should ask harabuji." A Young noona chimes in.

"Harabuji??!" I ask them back. The noona-deul just nod their heads iun unison.

"He's the one invited Gyuri-shi come over tonight. We would never do something like this to you Jjoong-ah." said Su Young noona while tapping on my shoulder.

"Hyung, harabuji and the others asking for  us." said Junsu after one of our worker said something to him.

"Cha.. Come on inside. It's not nice to let the guest waiting for  long." said A Young noona trying to calm me.

"Just let harabuji entertaint her since she come as his guest tonight. I only come to have my dinner. That's all." With that I take my side beside Junsu which is opposite to Gyuri.

"Jaejoong-ah, " said harabuji. "I would like you to meet this lovely young lady, Miss Park Gyuri. She said she goes to the same college as you. Have you meet each other?"

"Annyeonghaseyo. Nice meeting you for the first time Gyuri-shi. I don't think I have met her harabuji." I can see Gyuri's expression slightly change by my answer. Indeed. We've know each other by name and  she's been following me these past 3 years in college. A Young noona gently kick my legs under the table.  'What??!!"  I mouth to her.

"Be nice." She mouth me back.

"Harabuji, how did you met Gyuri-shi?" ask Junsu trying to break the silence.

"Her father is one of the shareholder at our hotel Junsu-ya. Which will be take over by the two of you.." said harabuji referring to both Junsu and me. "I've met this young lady for the first time when she 's waiting for her faher at the receptionist. Since the three of you studied at the same college, I think  it would be nice if you three can get along. So I invite her to join this lovely familiy dinner." I let out a snort. Even a can tell it's jus one of her plan with her father. I thought to myself. Throughout the dinner, I remain silence and only speak when the question is directed to me. Harabuji monopolize the conversation by asking this and that to Gyuri. All my noonas know exactly how I feel and feel sorry that I have to go through this. I just give them a warm smile but fail to ensure them that I'm fine.

"I'll just go get some fresh air." I excuse myself.

"I'm coming with you."said Gyuri.

"Aniya. It's okay. You should enjoy your meal." I said making a fist behind my back to hold my anger,

"Why don't you give some tour to Gyuri-shi about your family restaurant?" suggest harabuji.

"That would be lovely sir." she said.

"Ne harabuji." I bow.

As usual, whaever things come out from harabuji's mouth will be a law. I give Junsu a sign hoping he understand my signal can able to come up with something to help me escape from this trap. I let out a heavy sigh and walk outside from the restaurant.