Am I in LOVE??!!!

those 3 words i only whisper to you

JAEJOONG’S POV

As I reach the mansion, I found two of my noonas leisuring at the family hall watching midnight movie. I take the chance to ask them about something that keeps bugging inside my head.

            “Noona-duel, can I ask you something?”

            “Uh-huh. What is it?” said A Young noona, with her eyes still focus on the movie that the three of them currently watching.

            “Errr---” I scratch my head lightly. “I don’t even know how to begin.” I slump myself on one of the couch besides Su Young noona.  

            “It must be serious matter since this is so unlike you.” Said A Young noona.

            “What’s wrong Joong-ah?” asked Su Young, the maknae noona. “You know you can ask us anything.”

            “I was wondering if any of you believe in love at first sight?” I ask nonchalantly.

            “Waeyo? Is it Park Gyuri the girl you fall in love at first sight with?” Su Young noona answer my question with another question. I just snorted.

            “Aniya. There’s a girl I met at the mall this evening.”

            “Omo. Our Jaejoongie finally open up talking about girls.” Said A Young noona. I pinched her cheeks lightly like always only made her laugh.

            “Who is this girl you’re referring to?” asked Su Young noona, finally her attention no longer to the flat screen and more interested about the girl I’ve been talking about.

            “She’s Changmin’s cousin. Her name is Jaekyung.”

            “Jaekyung?”

            “Ne. Kim Jaekyung.” I smile sheepishly at the mention of her name.

            “Who’s Jaekyung?” said a familiar voice.

The three of us turn our head unisonly to where the voice comes from. As expected, it’s Suk Jin noona who just arrived with her husband.

            “Unnie, Jaejoongie finally got himself a girlfriend.” Woed A Young noona.

            “Chincha?” Suk Jin noona ask in disbelief. “Aigooo.... Our dongsaeng has grown up very well.” Said Suk Jin noona while messing with my hair. The other two noonas just keep laughing among themselves. To them, it sounds funny if out of nowhere I suddenly talk about girl.

            “Aishhh.... Noona... Jeballll... I’m not a kid.” I whined.

            “No matter how old you are, you’re still our dongsaeng and beloved maknae, Joongie.” Said A Young noona,

            “So, tell me more about this girl. She must be extraordinary that she able to impress you at the first meeting.” Said Suk Jin noona in amusement.

            “I don’t know much about her yet. All I know is, she’s Changmin’s cousin. We’re kinda bump into each other in the bookstore. Since then I keep thinking about her.”

            “Wow... Someone’s in love.” Said Su Young noona.

            “I could feel love is in the air.” Chimes in A Young noona made the other two noonas giggle. I could tell that my cheeks are turning red as the three of them keep laughing hard.

            “I know I shouldn’t tell any of you about this at the first place. I know all of you will laugh at me.”

            “Omo... Mianhe Joongie.” Said Su Young noona trying her best her to hold in her laughter.

            “It’s just we never thought there will be a day where you will talk about this with us. Anyhow, we’re still glad that you open up to us, Joongie.” Said A Young noona.

            “Cha. Why don’t all of us go to bed now. It’s kinda late. And Joongie-ah, I’m looking forward to meet this lovely Jaekyung girl that manage to steal my dongsaeng’s heart.” Said Suk Jin noona. “Goodnight alls.”

            “Ne noona. I promise I will introduce her to the whole family one day. Goodnight.”

            “Goodnight unnie.” Said A Young and Su Young noona in unison. “Wow. I still find it hard to believe about what I just heard from Joongie.” Said A Young noona. I just smile and pick up my sweater on the couch. 

            “It’s hard for me to believe for myself noona.”

            “So what will be your next step?” ask Su Young noona.

            “I don’t know. I just met her today.”

            “Which school she goes to?” it’s A Young noona turn to ask.

            “I don’t know. Changmin just said she just move to a new college recently.”

            “Aigooo this kid.” A Young noona let out her frustration. I kust let out a chuckle.

            “Anyway, Joong-ah, just listen to your heart. Thing like this takes time. But keep in your mind to make the first move now before someone snatch her away from you.”said Su Young noona and pat on my shoulder.

           “Gomawo noona.”

           “You’re welcome Joongie. Go to sleep. You don’t wanna be late for college tomorrow”

          “Arasso.” I give a peck of kiss on the cheek to both of my noonas before bid goodnight to them.

            “Sweet dream Joongie.”

            “Ne...” I walk to my room on the second floor and slump myself on my bed. I’m not in love. Or am I??? I thought to myself. Kim Jaekyung-shi, what have you done to me actually? Why on earth did you always appear in my mind? I ask myself. I let out a sigh for the “ummpthhh” times before I actually fallen to sleep to meet her again in my dreams.