First time (",)

those 3 words i only whisper to you

At the Kim's mansion, a young and beautiful heiress found herself have nothing to do on the weekend. The young heiress is a shy young girl and not really open up to others except for her family and her 2 bestfriends. Therefore, it's barely hard to see her come out from the mansion to socialise with other heir and heiress from rich families.

YOUR POV

I let out a sigh for the 'ummpth' times. It's weekend and i'm seriously bored to death doing nothing at home. Even Bubble, my white and grey persian cat having fun grabing anything he can get on the floor. Well, at least Bubble has something to do unlike me. I could feel a pang of jealousy for him.

I made my way to oppa's room only to find him engulfed himself with his final year project. Oppa is studying at the same college as me only that he's in his final year as for me, I'm still a freshie. I slump myself on his wide bed and let out another sighed. Oppa just glance at me and let out a chuckle.

"Bored huh?" he ask.

"Hell yeah!!" I squeze shut my eyes for a moment. It's only 2.15 pm. I felt that time pass by slower than in should be when I have nothing to do. Then I get an idea to kill my boredom. "Oppa, let hang out. Please, please, please....." I cooed.

"I'm sorry Jae kyung-ah. Oppa has to finish this report and project before 5. Can't really help it." He said without even looking at me.

"But I'm bored..." I'm whining like a 5 year old kid who doesn't get what she want. This trick always work on him. I smirk. Oppa finally put down his pen and looking at me with his soft yet apologetic eyes. He sat besides me and gently my hair.

"I'm sorry baby. This time that trick doesn't work on me." I stuck out my tongue and he laughes as I make pouty lips. "How about asking Nicole and Jiyoung?"

"I've tried. None of them is available. Nicole still suffer from fever. It's been 3 days. While Jiyoung has family matter she needs to attend. My last resort is you but unfortunately you too is unavailable." Oppa knows me well that I have no other friends aside from Nicole, Jiyoung and Eun jung unnie. "Have you seen mom?"

"She's in her garden." He answered me nonchalantly.

" 'kay." As I almost reach his door knob, oppa call me.

"Hey,where are you going? You're not mad at me are you?"

"I want to tell mom I'll be out with her driver for awhile. I can't stand the boredom. Watching you doing that thing definitely not my idea of having fun." pointing to thing on his table as what it looks like a prototype to me.

"Rrrighttt. Hmmm... I'm sorry that I can't come with you."

"It's okay oppa. It's not like you purposely refuse to join me." I give him an assured smile.

"What if I say I did it purposely?"

"YA~~~ KIM HYUN JOONG.. Napeun namja.."

He laughs at my sudden outburst. "Cool down sis. I'm kidding. I promise as soon as I finish these I'll be your driver and drive you whereever you wish."

"You better. See you later AHJUSSHI." I said, emphasize the last word and close the door.

"WHAT---!! YA~~ KIM JAE KYUNG, I'm only 2 years older than you" I chuckle as I heard oppa mumble on something.

AT THE GARDEN

From far I saw my mom talking on the phone. It must be from my dad who's currently on business trip in Japan and will be back to Korea within few days.

I walk pass through our maids on my way to the garden and all of them bow to me politely. I give them a gently nod and sweet smile as I have known most of our maids since I was a kid.

"Hi mom." I give my mom a back hug and plant a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi love." she said and kiss my cheek.

"Would you like a cup of tea miss?" ask one of our maids.

"Sure unnie." I said and smile. Compared to other maids, I'm more comfortable to address her as unnie since she's about the same age as my oppa. I told her several times that she can just call me by name but she refuse. As what she's always said, no matter what I'm still the young miss in that mansion and the daughter of her employer. Therefore, she have to address me as "young miss" like the rest of the maids.

"So, what are you doing here mom?"

"Nothing much dear. Just enjoying the scenery.  I had a talk with your dad on the phone just now. He said he'll be coming home tomorrow evening."

"Cool. I miss him already." I sip my tea and help myself with the cookies that has been served. "Btw mom, do you mind if I borrow your driver for few hours. I want to roam around town. I have nothing to do anyways. So I'll be back before 6."

"Sure but where's your brother?"

"He has work that needs to be done. It's okay though." I said as I planted a goodbye kiss on her cheeks.

"Very well. Take care love."

"Ne~~~"

As soon as I settle myself at the back seat, the driver ask me;

"Where to young miss?"

"W Mall please. I want to buy some books."

"Ye young miss..."

On our way to the mall, I keep on day dreaming. Without my brother or bestfriends I feel so empty and expose to the public. For some strange reason I feel insecure to go out just by myself. It is  first time in my entire life I go anywhere without any of them. I let out a heavy sigh and catch the driver's attention.

"Is everything alright back there young miss?"

"Uhh... Aaa ne.. Everything's fine ahjuhssi."

Yeah right. Who knows what might happen to you at the mall later Jae kyung-shi. You thought to yourself.