DREAM #6

DAYDREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“I’M MARRYING THE PRINCE!” she shouted.

“What?” Taeyeon dropped her phone dramatically, after she heard the whole story from her sister.

“What’s going on?” Jiyong asked in worry, “Is everything alright?”

She looked at him, and her eyes were talking more than .

“Taeyeon, talk to me. What’s going on?”

“Hyoyeon u-unnie,”

“What about her?”

“She’s going to m-marry…”

“Marry who?”

“The p-prince…!”

“W-What?” he got surprised. “She’s kidding right?”

“No.” she shook her head.

He took Taeyeon’s phone and talked to her sister.

“Hyoyeon? What’s going on?”

“This is all because of Taeyeon!” she shouted.

“What? Explain it to me so I can understand.” He got frustrated.

“Taeyeon took the exam instead of me, and did so well at it, that made me get nominated to the final round of choosing the bride for the prince!”

He held her head while closing his eyes and huffing in anger.

“Don’t worry about it, I will take care of it.”

He ended the call and looked at Taeyeon.

 

He squatted in front of her and held her hand gently.

“Hey, look at me…” he pleaded.

She was sobbing quietly.

“Tae…”

She lifted her face slowly and showed him the saddest face a woman could make.

“Hey, I’m going to solve this.”

“But, it’s something the queen approved on and ended the discussion already.”

“Don’t forget that I’m the person that going to get married, so no one can force me to do so.”

Her tears continued to fall.

“Hey, little girl.” He lifted her face and wiped her tears gently with his thump. “Stop crying already, I’ll not look to any other girl while you’re here.”

“I’m just…” she hiccupped while tearing up, “I’m sorry. I feel bad for saying all these bad things earlier-”

He stretched his neck and left a tender peck on her wet cheek.

She widens her eyes up.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized again.

He shifted his peck position to be a quick peck on her lips.

“Keep apologizing…” he told her. “I’m enjoying punishing you with this.”

Her cheeks went wildly red.

“Let’s go, we have a café to take care of.”

 

By the time he was driving, everything got in place in Taeyeon’s thoughts.

The business day, where everything they wanted went smoothly for them, the café that got perfectly done without putting any effort in it, their hideout, the time he rushed away suddenly; it was all because he was the Prince.

“Hey, where are you at?” he asked her as he was holding her hand with one hand while the other driving.

“Just, I never thought that you’d be someone like this.”

“You mean a prince?” he chortled, “I never wanted to brag about something like this.”

“Why? Isn’t it a good thing?”

“No, since you can’t know it till you live it.”

“I saw this once in a drama,” she said, “The prince didn’t want to tell the girl he love that he’s the prince, since his first love dated him just because he was the prince, while it was the opposite for him, he really loved her.” She sighed, “How painful was that for him.”

“Hey, are you talking about me?”

“What? You had a first love?!” she intensely exclaimed.  

“No, I should correct you by saying, ‘I have a first love’ and she’s really pretty.”

“Were you meeting her? instead of roaming around the world?” she glared, “Or did she travel around with you?”

He jumped and stole a kiss from her pinkish lips.

“Why are you kissing me?”

“Why? I can’t?”

“Yes.”

“No, you can’t do so.” He objected.

“I can, they are my lips.”

“But we agreed that skin-ship is allowed between us.”

Taeyeon couldn’t disclaim that.

“We are here.”

“Oh!” she reacted, “We forgot about the documents the professor wanted.”

“There are already at his office.”

“What? How?”

“Junho hyung took care of it.”

“Junho oppa is not just a friend?”

“He’s my friend, but he’s also my secretary.”

She frowned.

“People get happy that their boyfriend is the prince, and you frown.”

“Of course, I would; since even before dating you, the girls are swiping you away from me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter