Past [Chapter 8]

Violation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek Yebin and Kim Seoyeon to the headmaster's office. I repeat, Baek Yebin and Kim Seoyeon to the headmaster's office, that is all."

Yebin and Seoyeon groaned as they heard their name's ringing in their ears early in the morning. They groggily changed into their uniforms and headed up to the headmaster's office together. Seoyeon was afraid that they were in trouble for being under the influence of alcohol while on school grounds, but Yebin reassured that she had been drunk many times before and that Park Jinyoung doesn't care anymore. The door opened slowly and the two Gryffindor students cautiously went inside, wondering why they were summoned. Jinyoung was sitting at his large, wooden desk, looking through some papers. He glanced up as Yebin and Seoyeon sat in the seats in front of him, and he knew that they were curious.

"So you're probably wondering why I called you in here," The two nodded. "Well, it's not that I saw Yebin dragging a drunk Seoyeon across the school grounds, even though that's a violation of the school rules. I constantly remind Yebin but she seems to not remember it."

He gave a dirty glare at Yebin, who was feeling all guilty. 

"I called because I need your help with something," His voice lowered and more concerned than before. "The Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin are coming up soon, right? I heard that Jung Chaeyeon's parents are coming to witness their daughter's first game."

Yebin and Seoyeon gasped loudly, thinking that they heard incorrectly the first time, they asked the headmaster to repeat himself.

"Chaeyeon is on the Slytherin Quidditch team?!" Yebin's voice echoed in the room. 

Jinyoung had a slightly confused expression on his face. "Yes, did you not know? She's the new Chaser after Heehyun kicked Eunseo off the team for supposedly 'slacking' and 'flirting' with a Ravenclaw."

Seoyeon's eyebrows creased in the centre and Yebin noticed it, pressing her fingers lightly on the area to smooth it out. "Don't frown, it doesn't look good on you."

Seoyeon was amazed that Yebin could say something so sweet but cheesy in front of the headmaster who was raising his eyebrows at the girls. 

"Anyways, back to the point. Jung Chaeyeon's parents are a big, and not particularly good, influence, as they were followers of you know who... I believe that they will try to sabotage the game and I want you to be careful since I know that Chaeyeon has a particular grudge towards Yebin."

Yebin nodded, understanding all the information Jinyoung told them, but on the other hand, Seoyeon had no idea who he was talking about.

"Wait, who is you know who and why does Chaeyeon have a grudge against Yebin unnie?" Seoyeon was not processing all the information that made her head dizzy.

Jinyoung looked at Seoyeon, surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter