Infirmary [Chapter 3]

Violation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoyeon walked into the hall and saw Doyeon talking to her friend so she waved, hoping to catch Doyeon's attention, which she thankfully did. Seoyeon skipped over and sat down next to Doyeon.

"Hey Seoyeon-ah, this is my friend Choi Yoojung, Yoojung, this is my friend Kim Seoyeon."

The two shook hands and exchanged smiles and greetings. The three caught up on the things around the school such as the difference in the houses and the students that attend it. The three began to get close rather quickly due to their funny and easy going personality. The conversation somehow took a turn to relationships. 

"So~~ You interested in anyone?" Doyeon smirked. 

Seoyeon would've said Chaeyeon but due to her personality, Seoyeon decided to not say anything. Doyeon's face scrucnched up in disapproval

"Eyy, you liar, why won't you tell me? I know you have your eyes on someone." Doyeon accused and Yoojung dramically gasped. "Who is it?"

Seoyeon knew that the two wouldn't stop unless she put out a name, so randomly, she said, "Second year student, Gryffindor. Baek Yebin."

"Whaaat?!" Doyeon shrieked, garnering all the attention to them. Yoojung placed her finger in front of and frowned. "Shh."

"How did you even meet her?" Yoojung asked curiously and placed her chin in her palms with her elbows propped up onto the table.

"Well I wanted to be a Seeker in the Gryffindor team and she was the Keeper." Seoyeon answered nonchalently.

"You're joining the quidditch team?!" Doyeon slapped Seoyeon's arm harshly. 

"Ow! Yes, why?" 

Doyeon snickered. "No offense but you don't seem to be an active person."

Seoyeon rolled her eyes and looked outside where there was a large grandfather clock and her eyes widen like a deer in the headlights. 

"7:58?!" Seoyeon screamed and ran out to the field. 

Doyeon and Yoojung looked at each other for a few minutes until they bursted into laughter. 

.

.

.

As the Gryffindor team got into their gear and prepared themselves for the practice game with Hufflepuff, they heard a distant scream and turned their heads to see a panting Seoyeon running towards them. Yebin unconsciously smiled, finding the younger girl adorable with her flushed cheeks and sweaty forehead.

"I'm...so....sorry I'm...late!!" Seoyeon panted. "I lost track of time...haa.."

Yebin chuckled and ruffled her hair. "It's fine, it was only a few minutes. Anyways let me introduce you to the team."

Yebin led her to the group that had robes that displayed the Gryffindor colours; red and gold. Surprisingly the team consisted of all girls and unexpectedly, all older than Seoyeon. 

"This is Jooeun, Momo and Eunha, the chasers that go after the quaffle. This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter