Dating [Chapter 5]

Violation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoyeon looked intently in Yebin's eyes before smiling.

"I love you too unnie~" Seoyeon replied and hugged her tighter.

Yebin's heart ached, Seoyeon only saw her as a friend and nothing more than that. 

"Thanks for being here for me." Yebin decided to brush off her feelings in case it ruins their friendship. 

"It's fine unnie, I know you'll do the same for me." 

Seoyeon entwined their fingers together and pulled her to the bedroom where the candy was still scattered across her bed. Seoyeon grabbed a jellybean from Bertie Botts Every Flavoured Bean and lifted a white jellybean that was dotted with yellow patches to Yebin's mouth, motioning for her to open . Yebin ate the jellybean and chewed for a while, afraid that it would be a disgusting flavour like earwax or boogers, but fortunately it was buttered popcorn, one of her favourite flavour. 

"Is it good?" Seoyeon asked curiously.

Yebin jokingly stuck her tongue out with the jellybean on the tip and said, "Not sure, wanna try it?"

Seoyeon slapped her arm lightly and Yebin laughed as she retracted her tongue back into . She nodded. "Yeah it's good, it's buttered popcorn."

Seoyeon chucked a jellybean in and chewed for a second before spitting out the candy. "Ew ew ew ew!" 

Yebin bursted out laughing as she saw Seoyeon spluttering and wiping her tongue with the sleeve of her robe. "I think I got vomit!"

Yebin grasped her abdomen and rolled around the bed, her eyes filled with tears. Vomit flavoured jellybeans are exceptionally rare and Yebin hasn't come across one in her life - until now.

"Unlucky!" Yebin grabbed the chocolate frogs and opened it.

A brown chocolate frog hopped onto the bedsheets and out the windows before Yebin could catch it. Yebin pouted and looked at the card, Albus Dumbledore. She sighed and chucked the card into Seoyeon's hand who skillfully caught it. 

"What's wrong with this card?" Seoyeon asked and spun the card around.

"I have like 20 of those!" Yebin whined like a child and Seoyeon wondered who was younger of the duo. 

Yebin suddenly sat up, startling Seoyeon in the process. "So~~ Who do you like in this school?"

Seoyeon scrunched up her face, "Why are you so nosy?" 

"I'm just curious!" Yebin growled.

Seoyeon scooted closer and leaned toward Yebin's ear, whispering, "I like..."

Yebin was all ears, dying of curiousity of who her cute Seeker would like. "Me, myself and I..."

Yebin was disappointed that Seoyeon didn't like her but at least she didn't like anyone else. Yebin shoved Seoyeon lightly and got up, brushing the crumbs off her robe. "I have to go to class now but we can hang out more at training!"

Seoyeon nodded and waved goodbye.

.

.

.

As Yebin was making her way to her class, she happened to pass Doyeon and Yoojung who screamed loudly and blocked her path with their arms spread out like an eagle.

"STOPPPPP!!!!" Doyeon shrieked loudly, causing the students

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter