Friends? [Chapter 6]

Violation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seoyeon and Chaeyeon held out until the end of the lesson where the professor scolded the two for what seemed like hours. Seoyeon held in the urge to roll her eyes, but Chaeyeon didn't and earned a light smack to the head, making Seoyeon snicker silently.

"Do it again, I dare you." The professor towered over Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon smirked and rolled her eyes once more, causing Seoyeon to burst out laughing and Chaeyeon to chuckle. The professor clenched his teeth and rolled up a scroll before smacking the two harshly on the head, but that didn't stop the laughing entirely.

"Two of you, detention!" The professor stomped away.

Seoyeon looked over at Chaeyeon, "You're crazy Jung Chaeyeon."

Chaeyeon grinned and said proudly, "Of course."

The two made their way to the detention room and saw that most of the tables were occupied with students from Slytherin, forcing Seoyeon to sit next to Chaeyeon on a single table. The Slytherin students were bein loud and obnoxious towards Seoyeon who sat silently, trying to ignore them. A girl was touching her hair and hitting her head with scrunched up pieces of paper. Seoyeon turned around when she felt another piece of paper hit the back of her head.

"Stop." Seoyeon was at her limits.

The Slytherin girl smirked and scrunched up another piece of paper in her hands, "Or what? What are you going to do, you filthy Gryffindor?" 

She asked daringly before bringing her arm back and hauling the piece of paper towards Seoyeon. A hand suddenly shot in front of Seoyeon's face and grabbed the paper before it could hit her. Chaeyeon chucked the paper aside and glared at the Slytherin girl.

"I will slit your wrist of you don't stop." Chaeyeon's voice was low and full of vemon, making the girl cower. 

"W-W-Who the are you?"

Chaeyeon stared right into her eyes and told her firmly, "None of your business, but if you don't stop, there will be consequences..."

The Slytherin girl scoffed and stood up, flipping the table out of the way and walking towards Chaeyeon and Seoyeon. 

"What you going to do, huh?" The girl tapped Seoyeon's cheeks with force and smirked. "Is this your girlfriend? A scar would look like on her pretty face."

She traced an imaginary line on Seoyeon's cheek and as her finger reached the bottom of her face, Chaeyeon grabbed the girl's wrist and twisted it upwards. The girl grabbed Chaeyeon's hand with her other hand and started screaming.

"Ow ow ow! Stop!!!" Her eyes b with tears.

"I told you, stop." Chaeyeon growled.

At that moment, the door bursted open and Yebin came storming in, with an angry expression on her face. Yebin raised her fist to the crying Slytherin girl and was preparing to land a punch on the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter