Drunk [Chapter 7]

Violation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N: Btw I found out that first years are like 11 or 12 and that's underage so I'm going to change Seoyeon's age to 17 and Yebin to 18.)

On the other side of the room, behind the door, Sejeong and Chungha had their ears pressed against the door alongside the other second-year girls. Sejeong nudged Chungha, "What do you think they're doing?" 

Chungha grinned and feigned ignorance. 

"Yebin unnie!" A loud scream made the girls gasp loudly and fall back. 

"Heol! Are they actually doing it?!" Sejeong asked rhetorically.

Jooeun looked over to Momo, "Should we go inside?" 

Momo shook her head. "My eyes aren't prepared." 

The girls laid out the mattress on the floor and decide to sleep since it was getting quite dark and they were afraid that the prefects would come in and scold them for not being asleep. However, Sejeong's erted mind couldn't rest without knowing what was going on behind the walls so secretly, she tiptoes to the door and opened it slightly, just letting enough space for her right eye to look through. It wasn't very well lit but with the moonlight shining through the window, it gave Sejeong a small glimpse of what was inside. She blushed profusely at the sight.

Yebin was lying on top of Seoyeon and kissing her passionately. Sejeong decided to leave before they notice her presence and closed the door behind her silently but turned back to see Jooeun's face inches away from hers. 

"Ah!!" Sejeong tumbled back and almost burst through the door if Jooeun hadn't grabbed her hand. 

"Are you alright Sejeong?" She made the voice out to be Seoeyon's.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine, j-just stubbed my toe." Sejeong lied and Jooeun placed her finger in front of her lips. "Go back to sleep."

A soft 'okay' was heard and Sejeong let out a relieved sigh. 

Jooeun pulled Sejeong back to her bed and sat besides her, whispering, "What did you see?"

Sejeong's eyes widen and she blushed heavily, "W-Well, I-I saw..."

Sejeong looked around to see if anyone else was listening, but thankfully it was just the two of them that were awake. "...Yebin unnie was making out with Seoyeon-ie"

Jooeun covered with her hand and slapped Sejeong lightly, "Thank god! I betted with Momo that Yebin was gonna hook up with someone this year. She now owes me a Nimbus 2000" Jooeun smirked. "Thanks Sejeong-ah, let's go sleep now." 

Sejeong nodded and they fell asleep together on Sejeong's bed. 

.

.

.

Morning arrived and one by one, the girls started waking up and preparing themselves bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter