Hogwarts [Chapter 1]

Violation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You have everything you need right Seoyeon-ah?" Seoyeon's mother asked for the nth time. Seoyeon let out an loud sigh and nodded. "Yes mum, you keep asking me that." Her mother slapped her arm and growled, "I'm doing this for you! Now hurry up and go!" 

Seoyeon and her mother walked to platform 9 and 3/4 with her father trailing behind, pushing the trolley that held her luggage. As they reached the platform, Seoyeon hugged her parents and gave them both a kiss on the cheeks before waving goodbye to them and running in a wall with her trolley. Seoyeon peered at the sign above the wall that read: platform 9 3/4. It was full of new first year students hauling their luggage onto the train and running around busily. Seoyeon was struggling to place her luggage in the train when a tall girl helped out. 

The girl looked towards Seoyeon and held her hand out with a cheeky grin plastered across her face. "Hi! My name is Kim Doyeon! I'm starting Hogwarts this year!" Seoyeon shook her hand with a bright smile. "I'm Kim Seoyeon, I'm starting Hogwarts this year too!" The two girls board the train and entered an empty booth, sitting down on the comfortable seats and resting their hands on the table. "So what house you want to be in?" Doyeon asked excitedly. 

"Hmmm.." Seoyeon pondered. "I want to be in Gryffindor like my parents~" Doyeon let out a weird yelp and startled Seoyeon. "Ooohhh really?! My parents were in Ravenclaw!" Doyeon held Seoyeon's hand. "Let's be good friends!" Seoyeon nodded and a knock on the door interrupted the two. There were two girls, one had a bright and cute expression while the other girl had a stoic face ."Sorry all the other carts are full, can we sit with you guys?" The bright girl asked and Doyeon nodded. "Of course!". 

The four of them talked for the duration of the train ride and Seoyeon realised that the girl with the stoic face, who introduced herself as Nayoung, was actually a cheerful person and the other girl, whos name was Sejeong, also had parents that were in Gryffindor. They all got close pretty quickly and they arrived at Hogwarts before they knew it. 

.

.

.

A man with a robe was waiting inside the school and greeted the students one by one as they went inside. "He looks as old as my grandfather.." Doyeon whispered to Seoyeon and the two of them snickered quietly until Seoyeon felt a sharp jab on her ribs and she snapped her head over to Sejeong who was staring at the man who had his fiery eyes on Seoyeon. She cowered down and stayed quiet. "My name is Lee Joonyoung and I"ll be leading you to the hall where you'll be sorted into your houses. Follow me." He walked down the corridor and a giant door opened itself, revealing the rows of students stilling at 4 large, rectangular tables. "Woah..." Sejeong gasped at the ceiling that was bewitched to display the night sky.

"Sh..careful." Nayoung warned the girl and she covered her hands over cutely, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter