Seeker [Chapter 2]

Violation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoyeon and Sejeong made their way too the Gryffindor common room and packed away their luggage that was already brought up to them. They shared a room with the other Gryffindor girls that seem to be easily going and welcoming, one of them being Chungha, an avid reader and dancer. Sejeong approached her first and had a conversation where she found out that both of them share a common interest in music. 

"Hey, did you hear? The Gryffindor Quidditch team needs a seeker!" Nayoung exclaimed. 

Sejeong nudged Chungha and Seoyeon. "Are you going to try out?"

Chungha shrugged, "Quidditch isn't really my thing." Sejeong turned to Seoyeon.

"How about you?"

Seoyeon pondered, "Yeah, I think I'll try. I want to more friends anyways."

Sejeong shrieked, "Yes!! And if there's anyone cute on the team, introduce them to me." Sejeong gave a sly wink before walking off.

Seoyeon shuddered and Chungha laughed before walking off to the bathroom. Seoyeon changed into her robe and made her way down to vast field where there was one girl standing besides a wooden box. Seoyeon carefully approached her and tapped her twice on the shoulder, making the girl jolt.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to startle you, are you holding the tryouts for the seeker position?" Seoyeon asked and the girl nodded excitedly.

"Yes! Although it seems like no one wants it besides you." The girl rubbed her nape and extended her hand. "My name is Baek Yebin, second year student and Keeper of the Gryffindor Quidditch team." 

Seoyeon shook her hand. "Kim Seoyeon, first year student."

"So do you know how to fly a broom?" Yebin asked and Seoyeon shook her head. "I haven't learnt it yet."

Yebin pouted for a bit before running off somewhere, leaving a confused Seoyeon awkwardly rooted in her spot. Yebin came running back with two brooms in her hand and handed one to Seoyeon who was hesitant to hold it. Yebin mounted the broom naturally and started to hover above the ground. 

"Go on it, I'll teach you the basics now and you'll learn more complicated stuff in your flying lessons." 

Seoyeon carefully mounted the broom with both her legs stuck to the ground. "So you want to pull the tip of your broom up a bit to start hovering." Yebin instructed and Seoyeon did as she was told. 

Her legs started to leave the ground and panic started to fill Seoyeon's mind, making her wobble and unstable. Yebin quickly held Seoyeon's arm to stablize her. "Don't panic or you'll fall."

Seoyeon let out a huge breath and regain her composture, feeling slightly relaxed than before. "Good, so th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter