Last Chance [Chapter 4]

Violation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yebin woke up from her short nap, she noticed that Seoyeon was still deep asleep with her fingers entwined with her own. Carefully retracting her hands, Yebin walked outside to see Jooeun and Momo flying around, passing the quaffle to each other while the others tried to defend. They noticed Yebin hopping on her broom and flying off quickly so they stopped their training to see what she was up to.

"Whatcha doing?" Jooeun asked, curious on why the girl is flying so fast.

"I wanna get Seoyeon some jellies when she wakes up so I have to go to the store and return before the curfew." 

Momo smirked, "Eyy, when did you start caring for someone so much?" 

Yebin shot a dangerous glare at Momo who became quiet and replied, "She's injured."

Jooeun nudged Momo, hinting that they shouldn't ask any more questions unelss they wanted to get beaten up. The duo slowed down and eventually came to a halt, leaving Yebin alone to run her errand. 

Despite some scoldings from the teachers below, Yebin continued to travel to a nearby candy store to purchase some delicious jellies and snacks, her favourite being the Chocolate Frogs that come along with special card that has a 3D image of a famous witch or wizard. Glancing at her watch, it was just enough time to place the snacks onto Seoyeon's table so she could enjoy it once she wakes up. 

Smiling at her brilliant plan, Yebin flew back and as expected, she arranged the treats to look more appealing before going back to the Gryffindor girl's room and going to sleep. 

.

.

.

The next morning when Seoyeon woke up, Yebin was gone without a trace. She looked on the table and saw the various lollies and candies and was wondering  who would place it besides her, when she saw Chaeyeon past her and looked at her. Chaeyeon maintained the eye contact until she walked past her bed. Seoyeon thought the girl had bought her the candy and yelled out her name, hoping that Chaeyeon would stop and fortunately, she did. 

"What?" Chaeyeon asked coldly.

Seoyeon got up, feeling much better and gathered the candy in her arms before skipping excitedly in front of Chaeyeon who took a step back due to their close distant. 

"Thanks for the candy~" Seoyeon shyly placed a kiss on Chaeyeon's cheeks before running out of the infirmary and towards the Gryffindor room. 

"That wasn't me!" Chaeyeon yelled and wiped her cheeks but she knew that Seoyeon didn't hear her. 

She sighed and shook her head. Chaeyeon had to help a student to the infirmary because she used 'Wingardium Leviosa' on guy and injured him. The teacher insisted that Chaeyeon help bring him to the infirmary and tend to his wounds before going to detention. 

 

Most of the girls in the Gryffindor room were still sleeping but was jolted awake when someone slammed the door open. 

"Are we getting kidnapped?!" Sejeong yelled and fell off her bed.

Nayoung woke up with a frown on her face and rubbed her eyes groggily. "You idiot! It's just Seoyeon. Why weren't you here yesterday night?"

Her eyes finally focus to see Seoyeon with a bandaged arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter