Two

Still Love You

Hakyeon stand at the veranda as he keep staring at the icecream that he take from the park. What does it mean? Is Hyohee still love him? If that so, why she break up with him? Why she never try to meet him for this past three years? 

"Look," Wonshik point at the leader from the kitchen.

"He keep staring at the icecream since we got back," said Jaehwan worriedly.

Hakyeon take out a locket from his pocket and open it. There his picture and Hyohee in it. This locket he got from Hyohee for his birthday present. She said, if he miss her, he can always look at her photo. 

"I miss you. Do you miss me too?" Mumble Hakyeon as he still staring at the photo. 

"When I found him crying, he also holding that locket," said Sanghyuk when he remember back.

"If we want to know what actually happen, we need to see that locket," said Jaehwan who suddenly appear from their back.

"Hyung, you gonna make me die in young age," yell Sanghyuk as he hold his chest. The other nod their head agree on the maknae's words.

"But, who is suitable for that job?" Ask Hongbin as he look at his hyung. Well, the plan is quite good.

"I don't think so. Hakyeon always keep the locket near him everytime. So, just give up," said Taekwoon as he walk toward the kitchen to find something to eat. The boys look at each other before they sigh in defeat. 

 

Today, Vixx have a fansign for their new comeback. The boys feel so excited to meet their fan. Not only them, a girl also feel excited to meet her boy. She able to stand near with him and also look at him closely. 

Hyohee walk out from the toilet after checking her make up. She then put her mask to hide her face from being recognise by Hakyeon. She feel quite sad actually because she wearing make up for him, but he can't see it.

"Guys, do you remember the girl who always wear mask at our fansign?" Ask Hongbin when he meet s.

"What's wrong with her?" Ask Hakyeon without looking at him.

"I saw her just now. Without mask and she is so beautiful," told Hongbin. 

"So?" Wonshik show no emotion.

"It make me wonder why she need to hide her face. She such a pretty girl," said Hongbin. Before the other can reply, the manager call them because the session will start in few more minutes.

The fansign happen smoothly like usual. Vixx are so excited and hyper as usual. Their actions make starlights laugh and happy. With their smiles when they talk with their starlights. 

Then, Hongbin see the girl who he saw before. "Thats the girl," whisper Hongbin to Wonshik. The boy just nod his head as he look at the girl. Well, from her eyes, he can see how pretty the girl is. The girl move from Jaehwan to Sanghyuk and then to Wonshik. When she move to Hongbin, the boy keep smiling at her that make she blushing. Well, the boy is so handsome. When he keep smiling at her like that, she can't help to feel shy on it.

"You should open your mask, pretty girl," said Hongbin as he give his sign. Hyohee just nod her head before she move toward Taekwoon. She actually does not really like this boy. Its not she hate him. She just feel jealous on how Hakyeon give his attention and affection to him. 

Then she move to her one and only. She keep staring at the boy when he keep talking as he give his sign. "Thank you for keep support us," said Hakyeon as he look at the girl with smile. He suddenly can feel something when he see the eyes. Its look familiar. Hakyeon fastly shake his head to make the thinking away and continue to smike at her.

Hyohee smile back behind the mask when she saw that smile. How she miss that smile. The smile that he only show to her. "Always," reply the girl before she leave. Hakyeon feel like he has heard the voice before. Is she?

Hyohee walk out still hugging the book where she got the sign. She really feel happy to be able see Hakyeon face to face and talk with him. His smile, his voice, his stare. She miss them so much.