Three

Still Love You

Hakyeon stand up to leave the practice room when suddenly his phone is ringing. When he take out the phone from his pocket, the locket fall out from the pocket. Hakyeon does not realise it and continue leaving the room as he still talking in his phone. Hongbin enter the practice room to take his bag and accidently kick the locket that lying on the floor. He pick the locket and look at it carefully. 

"Its Hakyeon hyung's locket," mumble Hongbin when he look at it carefully. When he open it, he can see Hakyeon's picture with a girl.

"Wait, I think I have saw this girl before. But where?" Hongbin ask himself as he think hardly where he see this face. Hakyeon open the door harshly and take the locket from Hongbin's hand.

"Hyung, who's that girl?" Ask Hongbin curiously.

"Emm no one," lie Hakyeon as he look away to avoid Hongbin's stare.

"I think I have seen her before. Let me think where," Hongbin think hardly before he remember where.

"The fan who wear mask. The one who I said pretty. Her face quite same with the picture," told Hongbin as he look at his hyung.

"Are... are you sure?" Ask Hakyeon. If that true, it mean Hyohee always come to their fansign. It mean the girl also can't forget him.

***

"Thank you," said Hakyeon to his fan. He wait for the fan who wearing mask patiently. He really need to meet her. Then he saw the fan girl who Hongbin talk about. He take a deep breath as he wait for her with pounding heart. When he think back, that's girl really look familiar. Even when this girl's hair has been long, the girl still look familiar for him.

"You come again and still does not take off your mask. I really want to see your face," said Hongbin as he pout when the girl stand in front him. Hyohee just look down to hide her blushing face.

Next, her Hakyeon. She look at the boy carefully when he give her his sign. How much she miss this boy. She really want to touch his face. The lips. She miss it.

"I hope we can meet again without the mask," said Hakyeon as he stare straight into her eyes. They keep staring at each other before Hyohee realise that the other fan already waiting for her turn. Hyohee bow slightly and leave fastly. She can feel her heart beating so fast. That stare. Oh my god. She open the book and look at Hakyeon's sign. Then she realise there some note on it. 

'Can we meet at the usual place tonight at 10 pm.'

Hyohee can't believe it. Is that mean Hakyeon know who she is. If that so, she will make sure everything will be clear tonight. No more turning back. She will meet the boy tonight. She can't help but feel excited and nervous on it. It has been three years since their last date. She need to prepare on it.

Hakyeon smile when he saw the girl run out. From her eyes, he recognise that girl immediately. He never able to see the girl carefully. It because the girl keep looking down to avoid his stare when he look at her. Now he know why. He smile widely when he think about tonight. He will able to meet the girl again. He know the girl just lying when she said she does not like him anymore when they break up. He know the girl want him to focus. But now, he no longer a rookie. He will chase his love until he got her back.