Seven

Still Love You

Hakyeon open the door as he breath heavily. He automatically smile when he saw the girl sit on the edge of the bed staring outside through the window. He fastly sit beside the girl and hug her tightly as he cry.

"I'm glad you already wake up, Hyohee," mumble Hakyeon as he hug the girl tighter. The girl does not say any words as she push the boy slowly. 

"Sorry, who are you?" Ask the girl as she stare at the boy blankly. Hakyeon look at her in shock. 

"Its me, Cha Hakyeon. Don't you remember me?" Ask Hakyeon as he hold Hyohee's hand. The girl look at him carefully before she shake her head. 

"Oh my god, what should I do?" Hakyeon cry harder as he put he rub his face harshly. Then he can feel a hand touch his cheek softly. He look up and see the girl smiling at him as she cry.

"Maybe you should kiss me to make me remember everything," said Hyohee as she wipe Hakyeon's tears using her thumb. 

Hakyeon look at the girl as he pout when he realise she just acting. He fastly wipe his tears roughly as he look away from her. Hyohee smile widely when she saw his cute face. She hold Hakyeon's face and make he look at her. She carefully scan Hakyeon's face. From his eyes to his nose. Then she hold Hakyeon's cheeks and rub it softly. How she miss this cute boy so much. She then look at the cute pout lips. She can feel her tears start to fall down again.

Hakyeon fastly hug the girl when he saw she crying. "I miss you so much," mumble Hyohee as she hug the boy tightly.

"I miss you too," mumble Hakyeon. They keep hugging until their moment got disturb by the doctor who come to check on Hyohee's condition.

 

"How you feel right now?" Ask Hakyeon as he rub Hyohee's hairs softly.

"I'm fine. My body does not feel hurt anymore," reply Hyohee as she smile when she look at the boy.

"What happen actually?" Ask Hakyeon.

"I got hit by a car when I crossing the road," told Hyohee.

"Why you don't go to the hospital immediately?" Hakyeon still asking Hyohee the question even when he know the reason.

"Because I want to meet you. What if that night is the last chance for me to see you," reply Hyohee that make Hakyeon sit on the bed beside her and put his finger on Hyohee's lips.

"Don't say like that please. I don't want to lose you again. I love you so much and no one can replace you in my heart," said Hakyeon as he hold up Hyohee's hand and kiss it lovingly.

"Really?" Ask Hyohee as she smile shyly.

"Really and truely. Only you that I love. Even after these three years, I still love you," Hakyeon hold Hyohee's cheeks softly.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you," said Hyohee. She look down to avoid Hakyeon's stare. She afraid the boy still angry on that matter.

"Its okay. I know why you do that. You know what, you really can't lie me. When you say you don't love me anymore, I know you just lying," reply Hakyeon that make the girl look up and smile at him.

"I love you, Song Hyohee. Will you be my girlfriend again?" Hakyeon take out a ring and look at her lovingly.

"Of course I want," Hyohee nod her head before she hug the boy.

"I love you so much Hakyeon," said Hyohee as she look at the boy with teary eyes. Hakyeon smile widely as he slip the ring at her finger.

"Look. I have one too," Hakyeon show the ring at his finger. Its couple rings. Hyohee look at the ring as she smile widely. She feel so so happy. 

Hakyeon smile as he cup Hyohee's cheek while the other hand hold her hand tightly. He lean forward slowly as he close his eyes. Hyohee also do the same as she wait for the lips to touch her. When their lips touch each other, nothing more that they want. They really miss each other presence.