Five

Still Love You

Hakyeon sit beside the girl sadly. He rub Hyohee's face softly. Why this happen, when he and Hyohee want to meet after three years, something like this happen. He hold Hyohee's hand tightly and kiss it. He will accompany her tonight. Not only tonight, but everynight he will come here and accompany this girl. He promise.

"I will stay with you forever, Hyohee," whisper Hakyeon as he put her hand on his face. When he ask the doctor why the girl still does not wake up, he told him that the girl had strong hit on her head that maybe effect her. The doctor said that they can only wait for her to wake up. 

Hakyeon open his eyes slowly when he hear his phone ringing. He fall asleep. He take out his phone as he yawning. "Hello, hyung," said Hakyeon when he answer the call. 

"No, I'll not come back home tonight. I have some emergancy. You can fetch me at the hospital this morning," Hakyeon end the call and look at Hyohee again. He carefully scan the girl's face. Well, the girl look different. She look more pretty than before. Maybe after three years they do not meet, the girl has learn to take care of herself nicely. 

He remember how many time he scold the girl for not taking care her skin nicely. This girl is different from other girls that he has meet before. She does not like to wear make up and also like to wear simple clothes when they go out together. That what he like this girl. Hyohee also so understanding. She never want him to buy her any expensive thing. He still remember her words to him, no present that she really want except a boy named Cha Hakyeon. 

Suddenly he feel thirsty. He pour the water into a glass and drink it. When he put it back on the board, he accidently hit Hyohee's bag and make it fall down.

He fastly put back Hyohee's thing into the bag when he saw a black book with his name in front of it. He put the bag back on it previous place without the book. He open the book slowly and he can feel his tears start forming in his eyes. Hyohee wrote her feeling in this book. On how she miss Hakyeon. How he love Hakyeon. 

He laugh when Hyohee wrote how she feel jealous on Leo because he love to give his attention and affection on him. "Why you need to feel jealous on us, Hyohee?" Ask Hakyeon in disbelief as he look at the sleeping girl.

Then he read what she wrote when Hakyeon said that his ideal girl is Seohyun. 'Is it true? If that so why you fall for me? I'm not a soft or lovely girl like her. But, I much more pretty from her'. 

"Yes, you are. I love you because who you are. I love you because you understand me. You are my source of strengthness," told Hakyeon as he read another page of the book.

Next, Hakyeon read about his kiss scene. 'How dare you kiss other girl! You really don't know how much I want to throw my phone when I watch it with my phone. Next time, when you kiss other girl ask for my permission first'.

"Okay, I will," Hakyeon look at the girl when he told her that.

'I miss you Cha Hakyeon. Its not I don't want to meet you. But, I feel shame and afraid you will not accept me back. Afraid you still angry with me for breaking up with you. I'm still love you. Always love you. When I saw you perform on the stage, I feel so proud of you. I want you to be an idol like what you always want. When I see you smile, I also smile. When I see you happy, I also feel happy. When I see you cry, I feel so sad.'

Hakyeon wipe his tears before he continue to read. 'Everytime I saw you at the fansign, I really need to stop myself from holding your hand or hug you tightly. Even when I really want to do that. If I do that with my mask, I will be thrown out from the fansign and got ban from any fansign. Thats really a no no. I want to see you even just for few minutes.'

"Cha Hakyeon, just remember I will always love you. Forever and ever.' Hakyeon close the book and look at the girl lovingly.

"I know. I know you just lying that day. I know when you are lying. When you want to break up, you not even look at me. Because of that I do my best to become an idol. Because I don't want to waste your effort. I love you too, Song Hyohee. Love you so much," said Hakyeon as he hold Hyohee's hand tightly. He stare at the girl lovingly before his phone ringing.

"I will be back again. Rest well," said Hakyeon as he stand up and kiss her forehead lovingly before he leave her alone.