Eight

Still Love You

"Hyung, can I ask you a question?" Ask Jaehwan as he look at the leader carefully.

"Of course. What is it, Jaehwannie?" Hakyeon look at his dongsaeng.

"You always sleep out for this whole week, where did you sleep actually?" Ask Jaehwan. The others look at Hakyeon, waiting for his answer.

"Hospital," reply Hakyeon that make they gasp in shock and look at him worriedly.

"Are you sick?" Ask Taekwoon as he sit beside his friend.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Ask Wonshik.

"Why you not tell us anything?" Sanghyuk look sad and worried.

"Is it bad?" Hongbin look at the leader worriedly.

Hakyeon laugh when he saw 's reaction. "Not me. I sleep at hospital to take care of my friend," told Hakyeon that make the other take a relief breath.

They want to ask more but the manager already call them for their next event with the starlight. "Lets go," Hakyeon stand up and lead them to the fansign event.

 

"Guys, I want you to meet someone," said Hakyeon as he lead the girl into the practice room. His appearance make s give their full attention at the leader and also the girl behind him.

"Who's that hyung?" Ask Sanghyuk as he walk toward them with his other hyung. Hakyeon smile as he pull Hyohee's hand to stand beside him.

"Oh, its you," Hongbin recognise the girl. He then look at his hyung and the link hands.

"This is Song Hyohee, my girlfriend," Hakyeon introduce the girl. All members look at them in shock with the sudden news.

"Annyeong. I'm Song Hyohee, Hakyeon's girlfriend," Hyohee bow slightly as she introduce herself.

"Why we never know about this?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Since when?" Wonshik ask in shock.

"Since I was still a trainee. For almost two years and then we break up three years ago. Now, we reconcile back," reply Hakyeon as he look at the girl lovingly. Hyohee also look at her boyfriend lovingly.

"Oh, I'm so jealous," Hongbin groan in annoyance. He really thougt the girl is pretty.

"Well, congrates, hyung. You're so lucky to have this pretty girl as your girlfriend," said Sanghyuk.

"No, I'm lucky to have him as my boyfriend. Thank you for still waiting for me," said Hyohee.

"Thank you to you too for everything," reply Hakyeon as he kiss her hand.

"Ughh no need to show your affection in front of us, hyung," whine Hongbin as he hold Hyohee's arm and pull her away from Hakyeon.

"Now, we want to interview this girl for a while. Lets go," continue Hongbin as he pull the girl to the middle of the practice room. Hyohee sit on a chair with the boys around him. Hakyeon can see the boys start asking her questions. 

"You know what, I think she hate me," said Taekwoon as he stand beside Hakyeon and watch the kids with him. He realise how different that girl look at him

"She does not hate you. She just jealous on you," reply Hakyeon honestly.

"Jealous? Oh, I understand that," Taekwoon put his arm around Hakyeon shoulder as he look at the girl. He can see Hyohee's face change when she saw what he do.

"She's cute," mumble Taekwoon as he laugh. Hakyeon nod his head agree on his friend. 

Hakyeon feel happy to see his love talking with his kids. He happy to see people that he love can be close. He happy to know Hyohee still love him and he will do anything to make sure the love will always there for both of them.

 

THE END~