Six

Still Love You

Hakyeon sigh heavily as he stare outside the window. Even when the manager ask him about who the one in the hospital, he does not reply anything. He just hope Hyohee will wake up. He miss to hear her voice and see her smile.

"Hyung, where you sleep last night?" Ask Jaehwan as he enter the car. Hakyeon does not answer his question. Its not he does not want to answer the question. It just because he does not hear it.

"Hyung," call Wonshik as he shake Hakyeon's shoulder.

"Huh, are saying something to me?" Ask Hakyeon as he look back to the members.

"Where did you sleep last night?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the leader worriedly.

"At my friend's house," lie Hakyeon as he look away from the members. The manager look at him when he hear the answer. The boys just nod their head before they continue do their own business.

Hakyeon try to act normally he does. But he can't. He still talking and playing with the members but he's not talking too much. He prefer to watch them only. He still worried on Hyohee but still he try to keep his smile in front of the camera.

s realise the change on Hakyeon's behaviour. They secretly gather in the waiting room to talk about their leader's sudden change. 

"What's wrong with Hakyeon hyung?" Ask Wonshik as he look at s. 

"Before he go out that night, he look so happy. But, why he look so sad right now," said Sanghyuk as he think hardly.

"Maybe he got rejected," guess Hongbin that make the other look at him.

"Do you remember about the locket? I already saw it," continue Hongbin that make all of them become curious.

"When I open it, I saw a picture of a girl. Maybe Hakyeon hyung feel sad because of the girl," Hongbin give his opinion. 

"Maybe yes, maybe not. Maybe he just feel tired and stress. Stress with us," said Jaehwan that make all of them look down.

"Maybe we too much," mumble Sanghyuk. All of them look at each other before they sigh heavily.

"Don't worry. He will be fine," suddenly they hear a voice behind them. They turn back and see Taekwoon look at them.

"Are you sure?" Ask Jaehwan worriedly.

"Of course I am. Lets go," said Taekwoon before he leave them and walk toward the door.

 

"They worried on you," said Taekwoon as he stand beside Hakyeon.

"Huh? Why?" Ask Hakyeon as he tilt his head.

"You know why. Even when you try to hide it, we can see you're in trouble right now," reply Taekwoon as he look at the leader. Hakyeon look down as he sigh heavily. Taekwoon put his arm around the leader's shoulder.

"You know I always here for you. We're friends. You always help me when I'm in troubles. So, if you have any troubles please tell me. I will try my best to help you," said Taekwoon. He really hope Hakyeon will tell him what actually happen.

"Don't worry. Its not a big problem. I will tell you later," said Hakyeon as he pat Taekwoon's head softly.