Four

Still Love You

"Where you want to go, hyung?" Ask Sanghyuk when he saw Hakyeon walk out from his room. He wearing quite nice cloth.

"Somewhere to meet someone," said Hakyeon as he smile widely. 

"Bye guys. Don't sleep to late," continue Hakyeon as he wave his hand before he walk out from the dorm.

"Hakyeon hyung look so happy," said Wonshik as he stand beside Sanghyuk.

"Well, isn't that good," mumble Hongbin. He walk toward his room lazily as he really feel sleepy.

 

Hakyeon sit on the bench with two icecream on his hand. He also buy three red roses for Hyohee. How he miss the girl so much. He miss to hug that girl. To hear her voice. To kiss her lips. He smile when he think what he can do to her tonight. He will keep the girl closely and never let her go. Never.

 

Hyohee check her appearance for the last time in front of the mirror. She take a deep breath and walk out from her house. She really feel happy and want to sing right now. She hum random song as she walk happily toward the park. Its not too far right now. She only need to cross this road only. The road is empty and it always are actually. When she sure the light has change to red, she cross the road with happy feeling. She will able to meet Hakyeon again. 

Then suddenly she feel her body flying. When she open her eyes back, she is lying on the road and her body is hurt like hell. She can see a car stop not far from her before it leave the place. Leaving her.

She push herself up and look around. She see no car and no one there. She stand up slowly as she hold the trafic light tightly. Her body feel really hurt. But, she need to meet Hakyeon. This maybe her last chance to meet him. What wil he think if she does not show up.

Hyohee weakly walk toward the park. She does not care about herself. She just want to meet Hakyeon and hug him. Her sight become blurry and her head also feel heavy. But, it will never can stop her.

She can see Hakyeon sit on the bench waiting for her. She walk slowly toward the boy when she suddenly feel so weak. Her legs feel so weak and collapse not far from Hakyeon. She can hear the boy calling for her name. Great, now she make the boy cry. She really hate herself rightnow.

 

Hakyeon fastly stand up with smile when he saw Hyohee walk toward him. Not for long when the girl suddenly collapse. He run toward the girl fastly and hold her up.

"Hyohee," call Hakyeon as he cup her face lovingly. When he hold her head, he can feel something. When he look at his hand, he can see something red on his hand.

"You're bleeding. Hyohee stay with me please," said Hakyeon as he take out his phone and call for the ambulance.

"The ambulance will come. Please stay with me, Hyohee. Don't leave me," beg Hakyeon as he crying.

Hyohee weakly hold Hakyeon's cheek and wipe the tears with a smile. "I love you," said Hyohee before she lose her coinciousness.

"No no no. Please wake up. I love you too. Don't leave me. Don't leave me again," Hakyeon hug the girl closely as he crying. He does not want to be alone. He love this girl and he does not want to leave her again. He keep praying and hoping this girl stay alive.