One

Still Love You

"Okay guys, let end our practice for today," said Hakyeon that earn weak cheer from s. Hakyeon laugh little bit when he saw s lying on floor or leaning at the wall tiredly. 

Hakyeon take out his phone to call for the manager telling that they already finish their training. He then put down his phone and look at the members with smile. 

Suddenly he remember on something. Remember when he feel tired, there always a girl who will cheer him out with her funny stories or with her cheesy lines. When he think about that girl, he feel hurt. Why he can't forget the girl. He too immerse in his thinking and does not hear his phone is ringing.

"Hyung!" Call Jaehwan as he shake Hakyeon's shoulder that bring him back to the reality where he alone right now.

"What's wrong, Jaehwan?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at his dongsaeng.

"Your phone is ringing," told Jaehwan as he point at the phone beside Hakyeon.

"Oh, sorry," said Hakyeon as he take the phone and answer it.

"Manager hyung have arrive. Lets go," said Hakyeon after he end the call. He take his bag and walk out from the room leaving his dongsaeng. 

"What's wrong with Hakyeon hyung?" Ask Wonshik as he take his bag.

"What do you mean?" Hongbin does not understand his question. 

"Well, can't you see just now? Sometime when he alone, he keep spacing like what happen just now," reply Jaehwan.

"Yes, he always like that. Sometime I saw him cry. When I ask him, he just told me that he suddenly feel like want to cry," support Sanghyuk that earn attention from all members.

"Crying?" Ask them at the same time. Taekwoon who at first does not care what his dongsaeng talking about also look at the boy in curious. Sanghyuk nod his head eagerly.

"Yah, hurry up," yell Hakyeon from the car to the boys. 

All of them sent signal to each other with their eyes before they walk toward the car fastly. "What are you all talking about? Its look so serious," ask Hakyeon when the boys enter the car.

"Just discuss on what we want to eat, hyung," lie Wonshik. Hakyeon nod his head as he feel satisfy with the answer. 

"Why you stop here, hyung?" Ask Hakyeon when they stop near a park.

"I need to go the toilet," said the manager as he rush out to find the toilet. They laugh when they know the manager's problem.

Hakyeon look at the park sadly. The memories of his past start to play in his mind. He and Hyohee always come here for their date because it quite near with his dorm. There a bench at the middle of the park, near the lake. They always sit there when they come here. 

Well, they not doing anything special. They just come here for a talk. They will talk on what happen that day with icecream. When he still a trainee, he does not have money. So, he always bought icecream for both of them when they meet. How much he want to meet that girl again. He want to bring that girl to an expensive restaurant for a date like he promise before. 

"Look, Hakyeon hyung is spacing again," whisper Wonshik that make all of them look at their leader worriedly.

Suddenly, Hakyeon's eyes caught a figure sitting at the bench where he and Hyohee always sit. The figure look so familiar. He fastly open the door and run toward the girl.

But when he arrive at the bench, he saw no one. He look around to find the girl but he does not see anyone. Is it just his imagination for missing that girl so much? He sit on the bench as he sigh heavily. Then, he saw an icecream that he always bought for Hyohee on the bench. Its still cold and not melt. He look around to find the girl again because he know and confident the person who he saw before is Hyohee. 

"Hyohee!" Shout Hakyeon before he break into tears.

***

Hyohee walk alone at the road that she used to walk with Hakyeon for their date. She still can remember their first meet that not so romantic when both of them run toward the same tree to protect themselve from the rain.

They bickering on who arrive first. Its start with quite hate feeling. But it not for long when the feeling start to change. Hakyeon know they can't keep standing under the tree because the rain still hitting them.

"Let's go," said Hakyeon after he take off his sweater and put it over his head and Hyohee's head. The girl just nod her head and follow the boy run toward the nearest bus stop.

That when Hakyeon put his sweater around the girl when she sneeze. That when Hakyeon hold her hand to reduce the cold feeling. And when the rain stop, they go on their own way. But, Hyohee promise she will meet the boy again to return his sweater.

The next meeting, the love start to become stronger. Hakyeon know he already fall for this cute girl and confidently ask her to become his girlfriend. That how they become a couple.

 

Hyohee buy the icecream that Hakyeon always bought for her and go to the park where they always go. She sit on the bench and put one of the icecream on the bench. She then continue talking like Hakyeon is there. She talk about what she did that day. 

She smile sadly as she look beside her and see no one. She admit she look like a crazy people, talking by herself. But, she really miss Hakyeon so much. She sigh heavily before she walk back to her house. She put her earphone to hear vixx song. That how she make her miss on Hakyeon away. She able to hear Hakyeon voice and she feel glad on that.