Untitled Dreams #2

Untitled Dreams

CHAPTER 2

 

Did he just call my name? 

 

I felt a push on my back. Zee was looking at me weirdly. 

 

"Let's go?" 

 

All I did was nod but I didn't follow her when she walked towards him. I couldn't. My legs were shaking and I couldn't breathe. My heart was pounding too much that it makes my chest hurt. 

 

Is this really Kwon Jiyong? G-Dragon? Calling for my name? 

 

He stared at me and smiled. I couldn't move. Maybe I'm really dreaming and in this dream, we're friends, or some sort like that. Yes, that's the only explanation I could think of for this to be possible. 

 

But why? Why does the feeling seem too real? 

 

Suddenly, he frowned and started walking towards me. He muttered something as he passed by Zee and all Zee did was laugh. He took off his jacket and kept walking towards me. I almost shook and fell especially when he reached me. 

 

 

Oh my god. 

 

His eyebrows ceased as he put his jacket around me. All I did was look at him as he fixed his jacket into place. I scanned his face and shoulders, even his tattoos to see if this was really him right in front of me. My heart. My heart's pounding too fast. 

 

"Why does your best friend love making you were short-sleeved shirts?" He muttered. He turned around and started to walk when he was satisfied with what he had done.

 

I couldn't move, or even speak. All I could do was stare at him. 

 

He stopped, probably because he felt that I wasn't following him. "Ivy?" 

 

My name. He spoke it out again. It went out of the mouth of the only guy I have ever loved. 

 

"I-I..." I pursed my lips and moved my feet. I didn't know what to say. My body was shaking by just his existence around me. 

 

He faced the other way and continued walking. Zee was already leaning against the car he was originally standing from. She was looking at me intently, and I didn't know what else to do but look away. 

 

What's happening? 

 

He stopped right in front of the car and opened it. He went inside the driver's seat. Zee entered the back seat of the car. 

 

When I reached the car, I almost shook even touching the door handle. I opened the door and saw Zee looking surprised. I turned my attention to... GD... and he raised his eyebrow at me. 

 

"Why are you there?" His voice almost made me fall down on my knees. I can't believe I'm hearing his voice this close, talking to me! "Are you making me your driver?" 

 

I shook my head and immediately went to the passenger seat beside him. He nodded and started the engine. I stared at the car. I'm inside. Staring at this unfamiliar interior. Is this his car? 

 

"Hey." I snapped back to him as he was driving and taking glances at me. "Are you okay?" 

 

"Seriously, Jiyong, she seems sick. She's so surprised with everything today." Zee muttered but I didn't even bother looking at her. 

 

I stared at Jiyong. He looks the same as I see him in videos and images, except, he looks more handsome in person. I can't just phantom the fact that he's not even wearing any make-up today. 

 

"You're sick?" He asked just in time when he stopped the car. I took a glance at where we were and I realized that we were where I woke up this morning. 

 

When I turned back my attention to Jiyong, he touched my forehead and I suddenly shook away from him. 

 

Oh my goodness! He touched me! 

 

The feeling of his hot hand made my whole insides turn. He looks shocked with my sudden movement. 

 

I cleared my thoat, "I-I'm not sick!" 

 

"She definitely is." Zee mumbled. "I'll go first." 

 

She went out of the car, leaving Jiyong and I. 

 

He raised his eyebrow at me before smiling. 

 

"Are you okay?" He asked. 

 

I cleared my thoat, making it like a necessity to be able to speak. "Yeah, I am. I-I'm just feeling a little out of the weather." 

 

"Then you can't accompany me tomorrow to my training?" 

 

"Training?" 

 

He raised his eyebrow then shrugged. "For YG." 

 

"Oh yeah!" I scratched the back of my head. "How's your world tour going?" 

 

He laughed and then the engine, ready to leave. "I know you're excited but we gotta tour around the country first and see if it'll sell."

 

"Sell?" Aren't they the Kings of the industry? Why would they not sell?

 

"Yeah. Thank you for looking forward that we'll make it big." 

 

"Aren't you?" I asked. What's happening?" 

 

"Not yet." He winked. "Anyway, I really gave to go. I'm already being unbelievably nice to me since you're sick and I can't take much anymore, you should stay at home." 

 

Not yet?

 

I went out of his car and stood in front of the door, watching him, swallowing all these questions in my mind. How can they not be big yet? He's in the middle of his world tour as far as I know. 

 

He waved at me before driving away. I slowly turned around and faced the condominium in front of me. I live here? Where's my parents? 

 

I have no where else to go anyway so I went in. I should probably ask Zee a few questions that won't make her think even more that I'm crazy. 

 

Maybe I'm really crazy?! I just slept yesterday, crying my eyes out for not being able to go to his concert and then I wake up being part of his life?! 

 

Being part of his life...? 

 

--- 

 

Tell me your heart's desire and I will grant it. 

 

"I want him." I muttered. "I want to be with him, to be part of his life." 

 

To be part of his life...

 

---

 

OH MY GOSH?