Untitled Dreams #4

Untitled Dreams

CHAPTER 4

I sat down on the sofa and stared at the turned off television.

 

What am I supposed to do? I'm not sure how we usually spend the night together. I mean, I'm pretty sure nothing happens since we're bestfriends, right? I would at least feel the tension or whatever you call that... 

 

"Ya!" I turned around and saw Zee looking at me. "What are you doing here? And staring at the television when it's off?"

 

I cleared my throat and stood up. "Nothing."

 

Without even wasting a second for Zee to speak, I entered my room.

 

I can hear the shower from here and it made me even more nervous. I slowly went for my bed and sat down.

 

Okay, don't be nervous. Everything's going to be fine. This is perfectly normal... I think.

 

"Ahhh~ that's more like it."

 

I automatically turned my attention to him and I almost screamed.

 

Oh my goodness.

 

He was wearing nothing but his towel on his waist. I can see all of his upper body again and it doesn't help with me thinking that the towel may fall or something.

 

I shook my head and pretended to be busy with my phone but all I did was scroll through my apps. My mind is wandering somewhere in this room -- or someone. 

 

He passed by me and went straight to my cabinet. He took out a shirt and wore it immediately. I shook my head again when I realized I was staring at his .

 

He sat down beside me and immediately lied down. I looked at him and found him already looking at me.

 

"What are you thinking about?" He muttered.

 

"Nothing."

 

"You kept staring at an empty space today, and you seem really weird."

 

He rolled in his back and I sat down, folding my legs under me. "I'm just feeling a little unwell, I guess?"

 

What excuse could I give? I don't know what's happening? Just yesterday I was a mere fan and now we're bestfriends? I don't know! Wouldn't that make me seem crazy?

 

BUT THIS IS CRAZY!

 

I shut off the debate inside my head.

 

"Girls." He chuckled. "Today was really tiring."

 

"What did you do?"

 

"The usual. Sing. Dance. Play around." He grabbed one of my pillows and hugged it close to him. "TOP hyung's getting better at dancing."

 

I beamed at the mention of TOP's name. Am I gonna see everyone else too? Do they know me?

 

But of course, I can't ask him that.

 

"I'm glad." I muttered, not knowing what else to say.

 

"They were asking why you weren't there today." He lied down on his back on the right side of the bed and tapped the space beside him, telling me to lie down there.

 

Here goes nothing.

 

I lied down beside him and stared at the ceiling.

 

"They must have missed teasing you." He chuckled. "But I told them only I could tease you hard, they could only do it sometimes."

 

I laughed and looked at him. "Who said so?"

 

"Me!" He arrogantly said. "I'm your savior, remember? You practically owe me your life!"

 

I didn't answer, hoping he would continue.

 

"Look a this freedom!" He laughed. "You would be probably locked in that cupboard if I didn't save you from your foster parents."

 

HE SAVED ME FROM THEM?!

 

"Didn't I thank you enough?" I took a glance at him and he was staring at me. My question sounded like a statement to prove something but to me, it was a genuine question. I wanted to know if I thanked him enough if whatever he said was true. 

 

"You did and you still keep thanking me up to this day." He muttered. "But of course, I'd still make you remember it for the rest of our lives!"

 

He laughed and I watched him, smiling to my self. The rest of our lives sounds really good. I want to be in his life for the rest of my life.

 

"Thank you, Ji." I muttered, knowing this is the first time I actually thanked him. Well, at least from what I know.

 

He saved me from my foster parents. If it was only me, I would still be with them. I couldn't leave because I'm scared of being alone. Now, I don't feel alone anymore.

 

He pops his elbow and settled his head there, facing me.

 

"Do you think we would make it?" Suddenly, his voice was serious.

 

"We?"

 

I got nervous. Who is he talking about? Is he in love with another girl or something?

 

"BIGBANG!" He chuckled. "Do you think we would make it? Tell me honestly, Frances Ivy."

 

"Yes."

 

They would, I know they would. I've seen it. I'm just not sure why they aren't big yet, they're supposed to be in world tours now.

 

"Do you mean it?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

 

I nod and offered him my pinky. "I do, Ji. Pinky promise."

 

He laughed with my gesture but accepted it anyway.


"You really surprise me with everything."

 

He closed his eyes and sighed. Seeing him in my bed like this is really beyond what I imagined in my life. I don't know what I did to deserve this.

 

He opened his eyes and caught me staring. "Do I need to sleep on the floor again?"

 

I blinked a couple of times, thinking of what I should answer. Does he usually sleep on the floor or here? Beside me?

 

I bit my lower lip and let myself lie down comfortably. I turned away from him and faced the other side, hugging my pillow. "You decide."

 

"Don't worry, I won't touch you." He chuckled.

 

I bit my lower lip. "Good."

 

"Good." He repeated. I felt him move. Now he seems like he's facing the other way too. "Don't forget that you need to get up early too."

 

"Why?"

 

"You're coming with me, right? You promised you'll accompany me for my training and we'll eat ramen after."

 

What? I'm going to YG?!

---

 

I sat up slowly as I watch him sleep. He's still sleeping comfortably as he hugs my pillow.

 

I didn't sleep much. How could I possibly sleep? I'm next to G-Dragon in my bed! Everytime I move and we touch for a bit, I felt like it was burning.

 

I took a bath first and decided to wear a dress. A comfortable yet pretty one. It was a bit flowy, above my knees but not too short. It has sleeves like a shirt since I feel like he doesn't like it when I wear sleeveless clothes...

 

He has a say to what I'm wearing?

 

I shook my head and wore a little bit of make-up.

 

When I finished, he was still sleeping. I moved to his side and shook him. "Jiyongah~"

 

He didn't even bulge. I rolled my eyes. As expected.

 

I shook him harder and he just turned around to the other side.

 

"Jiyong! You have training today!"

 

He opened his left eye and groaned. "It's morning already?"

 

"Yes." I muttered. "And it's already 10 in the morning, you have to be there by 12, remember?"

 

"You're like a mom." He muttered, scratching his head, chuckling at me. 

 

Smiling, I said. "That's because you're like a baby."

 

He chuckled before pulling himself up lazily. I watched him as he walked towards the bathroom like a zombie.

 

I shouldn't really stay inside my room while he showers, it makes me feel something I shouldn't.

 

Zee was already cooking when I went out of my room. She didn't take her shower yet and he's already on her phone while cooking.

 

"Good morning, Zee!"

 

She beamed at me. "Good morning, Ives!"

 

"You seem happy." I sat down on the dining table, watching her.

 

"I am." She muttered and turned off the oven. "I love it when there's no work."

 

"I'm sure you do." I giggled.

 

She sat down in front of me and I got to fully smell the eggs she cooking - honestly, these are her specialty. Her fried eggs aren't like any other fried egg, she puts a lot of things that makes the flavor melt in your mouth heavenly.

 

"So you're gonna kidnap my bestfriend again?"

 

I looked up at Zee, confused at what she said but I realized she wasn't talking to me. I turned around and saw Jiyong entering the dining room.

 

He's wearing a white plain shirt and skinny jeans. God. Why does he have to look this perfect even for just wearing the simplest clothes?

 

"She's my bestfriend too." Jiyong muttered and sat down beside me. "And she promised me."

 

The rest of the morning was wonderful. I ate too much, but so did he. We both love Zee's fried eggs.

 

When we got inside YG building, I knew I would get lost if he leaves me somewhere so I made sure to stay beside him. Besides, he'll think weirdly of me if I get lost. I'm here a lot before, remember?

 

I nervously tugged on my left arm when we were about to enter their training room. I'm going to meet the rest of BIGBANG!

 

He entered first and clapped his hands immediately. "Wassup!"

 

His accent made me less nervous. I smiled to myself and entered the room as well.

 

"Noona!" Seungri immediately jumped in front of me.

 

I almost ran away because of shock.

 

"S-Seungri, heeey."

 

He grinned at me and hugged me briefly.

 

"Ya! Stop harassing her!" Jiyong shouted since he was already at the other end of the room, standing in front of TOP who's lying down on the floor, shaking his head at something Jiyong said to him.

 

Seungri pouted before going to my side, allowing me to see the rest of the room. Their training room is big, and it has a huge mirror on one of the walls. I saw Taeyang and Daesung sitting on the floor, facing each other.

 

Taeyang raced his left hand and waved at me. "Hi, Ivy!"

 

I smiled at him and walked towards them.

 

They do know me!

 

Daesung smiled at me as I get nearer. He is indeed the smiling angel. His smile really brighten anyone's mood. I smiled at him and sat down beside them. "How are you both?"

 

I took a glance at Jiyong who was still talking to TOP.

 

"Tired." Taeyang chuckled. "This is what we get for having a perfectionist leader."

 

I smiled at them proudly, "Well, you're gonna make it big anyway!"

 

"You really think so?" Daesung asked, grinning at me.

 

"Yes." I nodded repeatedly.

 

I'm sure.

 

Suddenly, the door opened and everyone became really quiet.

 

"Sht." I heard Jiyong mutter.

 

I turned towards the door and saw YG going in. He turned towards me and then to Jiyong.

 

I'm getting a feeling that I'm not supposed to be here.