Untitled Dreams #3

Untitled Dreams

CHAPTER 3

 

"Ya!" I called on him. "Why are you here?"

 

He opened one of his eyes to take a peek on me but closed it again. He didn't seem bothered.

 

Unconsciously, I scanned his body. Gosh. He may be a little thin but hot in all the right places. His tattoos really define him. No, he defines his tattoos.

 

"It's only weird if you're checking me out like that." He sat up and smirked at me.

 

I shook my head immediately. "I-I'm not checking you out! Get over yourself, Ji."

 

He jokingly covered his body as if I took advantage of it.

I rolled my eyes on him and he just laughed. He picked up his shirt and wore it. That's better, it'll be hard not to look at his body. Agh, Ivy.

 

"Oh, Frances Ivy. You're not supposed to check out your bestfriend."

 

The way he called my name just shook me. Suddenly, I couldn't speak. I just stared at him. He said my name, Frances Ivy.

 

He stood up and stretched a little. "Let's go and cook for me."

 

He walked out and left me on my room. Thank goodness. I didn't know how I would be able to talk with how much my body is reacting to him by just calling my name like that.

 

After a little while, I went out of my room and found him sleeping on the sofa. He must be really tired. I heard Zee's door open.

 

"Oh, Jiyong's here." She said as if it wasn't a big deal.

 

It's not, Ivy. You're bestfriends, remember?

 

"What would you like for dinner?" I asked her.

 

She looked at me then grinned. "Yay! You're cooking tonight! I'm fine with anything. Call me when you need anything!"

 

She went back inside her room happily. I rolled my eyes. Same old Zee.

 

I turned my attention back to Jiyong. I went a little near him, just enough that I could take. He's sleeping with his mouth open and I just couldn't help but stare. Looking at him this near is not something I think would happen. 

 

I went back to my room to fetch a blanket and cover him with it. He should rest well. I'm sure he was really busy today.

 

I cooked as fast as I can just so he could eat dinner already and rest.

 

I decided to wake him up first before calling Zee. I sat a few inches away from him and watched him a little. I moved my hands towards him and it took a lot to touch his arms.

 

"Jiyong~" I swallowed and cleared my throat. It feels so weird to call his name.

 

He moved a little but didn't open his eyes.

 

"Come on, let's eat." I muttered.

 

He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me.

 

Oh my gosh. Don't look at me like that.

 

He closed it again for a while before sitting up. He stretched his arms. I stood up and watched him wake himself up. He reached for me and without even thinking, I reached back. I helped him pull himself up.

 

My body shook after realizing what happened. When will I get used to this?

 

I quickly turned away to call on Zee. I knocked on her door twice. "Zee, let's eat!"

 

She immediately went out and we both went to the dining table where Jiyong was already seated, checking out the food I cooked.

 

Jiyong eats really well. He eats a lot more than what you think he could take. He eats a lot more than what his body shows. 

 

"I'm really really jealous of your metabolism." Zee muttered while chewing. "Also Ivy."

 

"You're not fat, Zee." I said.

 

"How can you both eat so much and not even gain weight?!"

 

"Cause she dances, and I train." Jiyong answered. "Try enrolling into a dance school or something."

 

I still watched him eat. I can't believe this gives me so much happiness. Kwon Ji Yong eating the food I cooked? 

 

"I can't dance! And I can't sing!" She looked at me and pouted. "Should I enroll in a gym?"

 

"No." I immediately answered, turning my attention to her or else she might notice how much I'm staring at Jiyong. "Just run every morning and night. I think that'll do."

 

Suddenly, Jiyong burped and we both turned to him. He was caressing his belly happily. I smiled too.

 

"Ahhh~ I feel sleepy now."

 

"You're always sleepy." I said immediately.

 

He chuckled. "As if you're not."

 

"You should stay over." Zee suddenly said and smirked. She turned to me and winked. "Stay at Ivy's room."

 

"What?" I asked, shocked.

 

He can't stay in my room! We're not in the same gender! And.. no, just no.

 

I turned to Jiyong and his eyes were already closed. I bit my lip. "Are you sleepy?"

 

He nodded. I breathed hard before looking at Zee. She gave me a nod while grinning widely.

 

"Fine!" I stood up. "Zee, go wash the dishes."

 

Her smile faded and she pouted. I stuck my tongue out to her as Jiyong left the dining room.

 

"Come on, Ivy. It's not like it's your first time to stay the night with him. It didn't bother you last week. Why would it bother you now?"

 

She was already fixing the plates and I was helping her. Exactly, why would it bother me now when it didn't bother me last week? Well, maybe because I don't even have an idea about last week. 

 

"I don't know?" Was all I could say.

 

She giggled and went straight to the sink. "It shouldn't. Unless..."

 

"Unless what?"

 

"You're actually developing feelings for him?" She said excitedly.

 

I rolled my eyes and left the dining room.

 

If only you knew, Zee.

 

I found Jiyong on the sofa and he stood up when he saw me.

 

"I'll take a shower." He muttered and immediately entered my room.

 

Oh my god. How will I survive this night?